The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if suzie was on a swingers site isn't that something couples do? So he's a swinger as well? He's deflecting nobody is arsed about any of that. Swing away suzie mate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments from him has now been deleted but the username is Nicole loves flowers.
People are telling her to go to a lawyer in the morning.
And he calls himself a professional? Aye professional serial shagger. I see comments back on but restricted. Needs them on for his business. Wonder if that will take a hit. Cos see if I had property to sell he would be the last on my list. If suzie is an estate agent I hope she flourishes. Or even in whatever field she's in I hope she towers right over him.

Reactions: 12
And he calls himself a professional? Aye professional serial shagger. I see comments back on but restricted. Needs them on for his business. Wonder if that will take a hit. Cos see if I had property to sell he would be the last on my list. If suzie is an estate agent I hope she flourishes. Or even in whatever field she's in I hope she towers right over him.
I hope so too. He's such a sleaze ball.

Reactions: 1
So the auld yin has made another video, this one about cyber bullying saying he can handle what’s been getting said about him but others can’t, should have thought about that before swinging his purple brick in diannes direction. Absolute cheek of the guy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can he sit there straight faced & bump his gums about adults making profiles to bully folk. Him & his side piece done exactly this to chuck insults at his wife 🤦🏻‍♀️

And FYI Shieldsy….adults who cheat are just as bad so get off that high horse before u fall off & smash they Turkey teeth 😉

Reactions: 11
No way he is 44...absolutely way 😳 ...I'm going to look

So If his name Is Allan Shields or even his last name is Shields with Alan/Allan/Al as a middle name either he wasn't born in Scotland or he isn't 44

He does know you can search Scotlands birth records freely right 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220110-144846_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wondering if he’s as worried about his wife’s state of mind after what was said about her, apparently by that dianne 🤔 he’s a self obsessed arrogant guy. His wife’s well rid

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.