The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how he got outed/found out? Just call me Isa cause I’m nosy and like a full picture of the deets 😂🥸

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how he got outed/found out? Just call me Isa cause I’m nosy and like a full picture of the deets 😂🥸
his wife found messages on his phone and called him out at Christmas I think and come new year he was seen on a live with her. 2 of them are dirty wrong yin’s

But if you look at her videos and his they have been constantly tagging each other in most their videos, so I reckon it’s not something they’ve been trying to hide

Reactions: 10
But if you look at her videos and his they have been constantly tagging each other in most their videos, so I reckon it’s not something they’ve been trying to hide
she done this video wearing his tshirt, she has no shame.

• Angry
  • Wow
She really cannot lip synch. Always starts off OK but then descends into chaos. Especially with the elvis lip curl 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she knows about 2 lines then just wings it for the rest of the video 😂
Those lips just bump up n down. Wonder of her bosses have jarred her. NHS are funny that way

She really needs to get her kids off tiktok right now. They're seeing everything and rose gives u a dose ain't caring

Be women all over the place shitting it incase anything comes out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know
she done this video wearing his tshirt, she has no shame.

I know his wife is on TikTok commenting loads but she must be absolutely devastated at this cos I definitely would be. They must have got a kick out of all this, knowing what they were posting to each other right under her nose and everyone who follows him on TikTok

Reactions: 11
I know

I know his wife is on TikTok commenting loads but she must be absolutely devastated at this cos I definitely would be. They must have got a kick out of all this, knowing what they were posting to each other right under her nose and everyone who follows him on TikTok
Him n her are on the posts under fake accounts saying the most horrible things to Suzie. Her especially though. Keeps tripping herself up. For a nurse she ain't so bright , must be the love that's making her daft 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m sure I read a comment on a tiktok video she had her nursing licence removed or something .. don’t take it as gospel but I’m pretty sure I seen someone say they tried to look her up on some sorta nursing register and she wasn’t on it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m sure I read a comment on a tiktok video she had her nursing licence removed or something .. don’t take it as gospel but I’m pretty sure I seen someone say they tried to look her up on some sorta nursing register and she wasn’t on it
There is a register you can search. Does anyone know if Dianne Rose is her real name?

Reactions: 4
Dianne Rose. I just typed in dianne on the search bit and her name was about third down, think she’s been well searched on there 🤣

Are the sunbeds near cardboard by any chance cos I seen someone mention she’s from there
Yeah the Tan Tan Tan on the Paisley road west.

Might tell the lassies she’s got scabies if I see her in there again.

Girls supporting girls and all that.

(by that I mean me supporting the property bosses wife. No her) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
thought she was about that with the 85 in her username. She is filtered to duck on Tiktok 🤦🏻‍♀️ And they lips 👄🤦🏻‍♀️ Overdone it with the filler!
Her lips piss me off, there's far too much filler on top & no lip.
Her actions have made her so ugly in my opinion. Looks don't always matter it's what's within & she's broke the girl code. Disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.