Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Tiktok, social media, yeez awrite? i die inside a little everytime i hear that 🥴

if you are a lover of Scottish tiktok then u will be familiar with this one.

recently been caught up in some tiktok scandal after doing the dirty on his wife of 27 years. Loves a sunbed & some turkey teeth ☺

claim to fame - Wayne Rooney contacted him to offer advice about his cheating drama 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

beebee789

VIP Member
What is it with Scottish TikTokers thinking they're actual celebrities cos they do bad lip syncs to songs they dont even know the words to?

This bitch is gonna be expecting an invite to the Met Gala this year. Babe, you're a nobody who shagged another, albeit married, nobody. The only fans you've got are the ones on your ceiling.

Reminds me of the time Cherine said she was gonna be a Judge on Drag Race UK. It's actually hilarious how they think anyone will ever believe their pish. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

beebee789

VIP Member
You don't need make up when you've got on enough filters to make Maggie Smith look like a foetus.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
If you can’t stand the heat, stay out the kitchen 🤣 he must be getting some abuse in the q&a section now his comments are off 🤦🏻‍♀️
That burd he has been pumping looks like her house has wheels , I'm loving all the other tiktokers ripping him a new arsehole.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
The wife’s comments kill me so today someone wrote seen him in ur car she’s like aye my private reg driving about shame it can’t get its 5 kids in I’m howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

xtn71

Chatty Member
Imagine the affair was wi Dugheed, I’d need to phone in sick to keep up wi the comments 🤣🤣

• Haha

Sheknows!

She's kidding herself on about alot of things. 😂 Imagine if he moves in with her. His day off and he's used to a nice quiet relaxing morning. Yet he's now listening to
wein 1: blasting drum & bass from a Bluetooth speaker in her room.
Wein 2&3: arguing over the last pot noodle.
Wein 4: shouting "shoot them shoot them shoot them" into a PlayStation headset.
And wein 5: coming into the room to ask his maw for a tenner to go oot with his pals. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Rylan called he wants his wallies back ...I hope his reputation is ruined he is an arrogant cunt ..and no way is he 44 I would have put him late 50s...so aye karma oan his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dourface

VIP Member
Im raging ! 😡 Went to ask her straight out if she was pumping Shieldsy, comments are aff 😒. see if u live yer life on Tiktok, Soshal Media 😂. You need to saddle up for the ride (No pun intended)

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Those followers fry my brain! How in the fuckety fuck is a filtered to oblivion dafty prancing about eye fucking the camera whilst doing bad lip syncs ‘inspiring’? On what planet does blatantly flirting with a married man demonstrate self respect, or any respect for that matter? Get aff the internet you brainless bams!

Nearly at the end of this thread - any suggestions for a name for the 2nd 🤔
I’m rubbish at thread titles, but ‘Turkey teef and perma tan, he thought he was Gods gift til he was outed by Dianne’

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
i liked him at first, before his account blew up then i had to unfollow, the ego he has is too much. Knew it was only a matter of time before he was caught up in something like that 😏

no defo not haha! He would love to be able to afford a house like Terry’s 😏
Goss on Terry? I hadn't heard she'd had an affair. I like her hairdressing but my god, she talks so slow in her videos she sounds like she's off her nut on vallies. Total Stepford vibes.

• Haha

ReiRei01

I kept wondering how I recognised that Dianne and then one of these videos came on my FYP and I realised I’ve seen her in the sunbeds.

I can’t express how much she looks FUCK ALL like she does on TikTok in person 😆😆 she looks like a 50 year old leather couch in person.

She’s one of the people who inspired me to use sunscreen on my face in a sunbed actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
It’s the fact it’s so obvious that it’s one of her children! What adult constantly tags Justin Bieber to try and get their attention? As if Justin’s going to reply like “cheers pal you have a good one too”🤣🤣🤣
Im waiting for the cracking videos after Alan fucks Diane over 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If he thought the suzy backlash was bad this is gonna be hilarious. I mean Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry might just get involved in that 🤣🤣🤣. He better watch I've heard that Hailey Biebers family is nuts and her uncle shoots people 🤣🤣🤣. But no worries I'm sure Wayne Rooney will save the day 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Tiktok, social media, yeez awrite? i die inside a little everytime i hear that 🥴

if you are a lover of Scottish tiktok then u will be familiar with this one.

recently been caught up in some tiktok scandal after doing the dirty on his wife of 27 years. Loves a sunbed & some turkey teeth ☺

claim to fame - Wayne Rooney contacted him to offer advice about his cheating drama 🤣🤣🤣
Asking the gossip with his comments turned off , knowing full well he is the current scandal at the moment, wayne rooney is nothing to brag about he is another adultering cunt ...so aye hens.

• Haha