Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limsa33

A was gonna say wait til he goes to bed then everyone comment but cunt will be on the white snow and not lay down for days

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Miss Diana Ross

The story of his ‘ex partner’ and selling up the house is what I was told is what he tells women, and I was shown proof of it a week or so before your live. So I believed you 100% when you said the exact same thing on Tuesday night . He must have told this story so many times now

Him lying too you is disgusting but to bring your kids into it is just so wrong .

If that woman had been with him in December 2021& you aswell , and in December 2020 I’m sure he was seeing Lauren then …. He’s had more than one of you on the go at a time . He’s a dirty dirty dog:sick:
it would be interesting to see what she looked like? 🤔🤔🤔 my wee psychological brain was ticking the other day and I was talking to one of the other girls about my theory…. It’s actually quite scary tbh…. Yeah obvs I don’t want to say names but you know who I’m talking about, said she knew what I was gonna say before the words left my mouth cause it was the same story he told her and we have never met before….

• Heart

lala333x

There’s a surprise (not)
Courtney is a wee instigator she loves all the attention too
😂😂 when he meets his female equivalent he shits it … he’s the 44 yr old virgin when it comes to Dundee mama

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Me neither, I’m the dark shadow at the bottom of the pool 😭
Iv never received a swimming badge in my life and spent high school swimming lessons with all the gear, arm bands, nose peg, goggles and just stood in the shallow end with pool floats. I was a fucking loser at school 😂😂

• Haha

scottloz

Meanwhile in Big Als changing room they have “fitba banter” & talk about rape & the schools coming out 🤢
[/QUOTE]

He has really fkn pissed me off with that latest video. On a Friday afternoon too 😡😡

Comments about rape and schoolgirls don't have any place in society, be that in football changing rooms or on social media. What is so difficult to understand about that ya fud??

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Seriously what's Bushes problem? Who the heck is she to Judge anyone, The 💩 that flies out her gash! Her parenting is something else! If I remember correctly Dianne didn't swear infront of her kids during that Live & if she did it was one simple slip of the tounge (anyone would in that position lets be honest) Dianne held herself very well, Infact for being on a public platform for that she should be very proud holding her head high & putting Alan in his place & many others individuals after her being ripped to shreads in a derogatory manor online for all to see all because people thought they knew it all. If that were me I'd have lost my 💩 like most of us If we were in that Position which is only natural if you are hurting. Dianne dealt with it in a respectful manor & for that I have much respect for her. She's an absolute Queen 👸🌹 like most of us we me make mistakes but I think people forget that life doesn't come with an instruction manual. We live & learn by our mistakes that how we learn by them.
Rosie Bush is also always on live screaming at shouting obscenities at her son, up all night playing music when he has school the next day, allowing an endless stream of strangers into her house at any given opportunity when her kids are upstairs. And let's not forget the fact she doesn't even have her own daughter full time. The fact she thinks she can comment on anyone's parenting is laughable. I'd rather take parenting advice from Rose West.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. But that seems to be her full-time job these days, considering she's never worked a day in her life.

• Haha

Scottishlassxox

Hey gang! I actually cant believe that latest video, there is absolutely NO comparison to what he said to what's in that video. Hes fucking deluded and actually makes me sick. I so hope Alan shields that 2022 is the year you fucking end up in the gutter, you absolute piece of shit

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Big Aldo doesny take no for an answer does he 🤣 Take a telling ffs😂

He’s a dirty bugger😂 I bet gran would have answered his calls😂
No no no never. I might ne old but I still have taste. My kids dad was same as him the narcissistic streak is damaging. Maybe that's why I hate him so much. It's weird actually hating a complete stranger but he just brings back bad memories 😔

• Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Here is some.
🤢🤢
Jesus. And the way fill are acting as if we've all said stuff like this, or as if it was decades ago.
I saw a wee scheme goblin on Rosie's tiktok saying that we aww grew up in council hooses and used this patter but now we know better. Like, speak for yerseld hen. Pure dregs of society justifying it and showing they've don't really know better at all.

• Wow

teddywoo

Each to their own, I’ve got a few pals that do OF and successful with it. If you e got the confidence and you won’t worry later in life that it will come back to haunt you then fair play. I can hardly look at myself in the mirror with body dysmorphia.
We got to do what we got to do to pay the bills and taxes.

• Heart

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
My video of Alan dancing has been removed for harassment and bullying🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t dance like a fucking weapon then. Simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

specialK21

VIP Member
nothing Makes sense in this mental story it’s like something off the telly
I’ve no watched telly in days , this has took over my life 😂… I’m back at work tonight and actually considering phoning a sickie incase I miss anything 🤣🤣🤣 how do ye @Netflix to get in about this coz this show would be a bigger hit than the tiger king 🤣

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I am not taking the derry for that one 😂

She can raffle her bullet again 🤮

Meanwhile in Big Als changing room they have “fitba banter” & talk about rape & the schools coming out 🤢
Nice sweeping generalisation from someone who hasn’t been in a proper dressing room for a number of seasons (if at all).

I think a lot of footballers would be horrified as what he’s passing off as fitba banter

specialK21

VIP Member
And his arse! Cuttla patsys for the game and take his mind aff his big meeting mañana
He’ll be on the game when he gets the sack the morra 🎉
Aw his clingons fae TT might be in with a chance if they are good paying customers 👀
New career path for auld scratchy baws 😣

• Haha