Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Hiya tattlers , I’ve had to adult the past few days so just getting properly caught up 😂😂 that video just shows how much of a narc he is , he’s not sorry at all for those tweets !!! I’ve seen a few horrible comments on Tik Tok about Susie , I just feel really sorry for the woman . Her whole life as she’s known it for almost 30 years has been ripped apart in such a public way . I’ve seen a few comments saying she’s as toxic as him , I don’t know Susie at all but have said previously I messaged her when all this blew up just to say I hoped she was ok . As far as I can see the only bad one in all this is Alan , I’ve seen no evidence at all that Susie is just as bad . I asked her to come on here & chat to us but I think she’s a bit scared as she’s read a few comments that were a bit mean . I think Kerry Ann isn’t to be trusted at all and takes advantage of Susie being so vulnerable in all this . A few comments on tik tok about Susie defending him by asking for the post about the tweets to be taken down but I think he’s went mad about that post and taken it out on Susie and told her to get it taken down . I could be totally wrong with all this but I’ve been in relationship with a total narcissist too and by the time that finished , 10 years together , I honestly didn’t know if I was coming or going . Didn’t know what food I liked or music or hobbies because for that 10 years it was always what he wanted to do , places he wanted to eat , movies he liked and stuff he liked doing . That level of control starts very subtly and before you know it you’ve totally lost who you are . I think we all pre judged Dianne and were completely wrong and I can see the same thing happening with Susie . I know we are all entitled to our opinions and this is exactly what tattle is for and as I said before I could be completely wrong about this but we’ve all seen the way he is and how much of a narcissist he is . Being controlled by him for so many years is going to be really hard to move on from and once the dust settles on the whole saga it’ll just be the beginning for Susie , she’ll need to start a new life for herself and find out who she is again and that’s a really hard place to be . Sorry this has turned out to be a total essay 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
He’s full of Shite. Someone already commented how bad he was at selling their house. Most properties are ex council house. He’s not gonna be making much. He’s living with his da & not even got a car of his own. Kinda essential for an estate agent no?
Nah he totally thinks he's gonna be poached by the Oppenhiem group for the next season of selling sunset 😂

• Haha

weegin12

Chatty Member
Every single one of u were up rosies arse last year and now ye don’t like her? Just curious what happened? Just out a coma due to COVID and I’ve tried reading as far back as I can but I’m exhausted trying to find what happened can someone put me out my misery please? Oh and the thread names are brilliant😂😂
Did you read all the comments? I’ll break it down. Sleaze cheats on his wife very openly on tik tok whilst leading his gf to believe they were split. Rosie has made countless videos defending him. Cheating part ok but when the tweets came out about him perving 14 year old and rape and she defended him. Then we got annoyed at her she’s gave people hell for less. Then she agreed with us that it was disgraceful. Yay Rosie. Her and Ben ten were on the same page as us. Then dianne does her videos blasting him for what he’s done she decides to call dianne bogging for doing a live when her kids who btw are teenagers were in the house. When Rosie openly admits doing drugs in her house. Folk come to her door to fight her. She’s drunk shouting and greeting most nights but has the cheek to slate Dianne! I don’t think I’ve missed anything.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Randomly ended up on this live when another's had ended & low & behold there's Alan commenting 👀 so they were doing a thing called Shag Tag & trying to get people to join,big shagger was already going to play by the time I joined.....suprise,suprise 😉 they were trying to get him in the box but he was shy 🤭 & didn't do it.Game didn't go ahead due to lack of guys playing so think he took the huff 🤣 so if yous fancy a wee read at the comments then here you go....TW ⚠⚠also includes comments from Dundee Mama
Also mentioning 'the young team'......obsessed much!!
Courteney again surprise surprise
No idea how lassies can take to do with him knowing what he has done

weegin12

Chatty Member
And another thing, Alan years ago I was the only female working in a steel company and whilst things were said this was over ten years ago. Never once did they joke about eyeing up 14 year olds or rape. Your logic is fucking bullshit! I’ve a fucked up sense of humour very dark so nothing was off limits with me when I worked there. Rape and underage kids were never part of the banter we had.

• Heart

GoldenRT

I have to say… to the people on this thread, having read pretty much every single comment on the last few threads after having saw everything play out on TT including Diane’s live, I have to say well done 👏🏼👏🏼😂😂 You lot would give Taggart a run for his money lol Netflix don’t know what they are missing out on.
If I need a background check on anyone I’ll sure know where to come 😂

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I thought Susie was meaning in that comment that the tweets were too far and she didn’t think they were ok . It’s all very confusing . I really don’t think it’s a case of everyone doing her dirty work because Kerry seemed to thrive of it all , she was in all the comments on near enough every post about it and she’s behind some of the fake accounts , Elaine also mentioned it was Kerry outside Diannes house and was the one with her address & phone number . I don’t think Kerry is the one to be sent to do the dirty work I think she inserts herself in it all as she loves the drama . Another thing that makes me think Susie is genuine is that fact her & Dianne have sorted things out . Dianne is quite clearly no ones fool and I don’t think Susie would be able to have Dianne’s support if she thought she was as bad as Alan , from Dianne’s live you could see she was genuinely angry about what he has done to Susie . I really hope Susie speaks out because I’m sure she has a few stories to tell about that rat x
We will just need to agree to disagree then because I don't think Suzie is genuine at all.

Reactions: 15

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
It just shows that his apology video (where he was having to stop for breath and looking away) was one big fucking act and he’s never been sorry. Trying to act like the victim and now he’s back saying anyone who finds it offensive is a snowflake! Fucking parasite. If he keeps it up and PB take no action, I’ll be writing to purple bricks about how shameful they are for keeping him.

Miss Diana Ross

Dianne pleaseeee I need a tena for reading here honestly! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣does he boast about wheel of fortune?😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Awww you’d need to wear a pampers if I really started 🙊

By the sounds of him he will be loving the attention he’s getting here even if it is slating him.

Dianne, I hope all his stuffs still all sitting outside in the rain.. I’ve burnt an Ex’s clothes in the BBQ for less 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it most definitely is my girl

• Haha
  • Heart

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Let’s no forget the cocaine sagas with bush photos of lines chopped up with her electricity or gas card on her kitchen worktop , shitey nappy’s all over the gaff , rubbish overflowing in the kitchen , the fact you’ve only got her word for it she herself is autistic never a diagnosis given , the allegations from ex friends she overdoses her kid on melatonin so she can stay up all night partying then needs to pretend she’s lost it to get a new prescription , terrible social work reports as mentioned before , I could go on and on but Dianes kids hearing their mother being an empowered woman is wrong … gies a break

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Each to their own, I’ve got a few pals that do OF and successful with it. If you e got the confidence and you won’t worry later in life that it will come back to haunt you then fair play. I can hardly look at myself in the mirror with body dysmorphia.
We got to do what we got to do to pay the bills and taxes.
Look at how much that girl becky has made. Now owns her own house and pretty much set for life. Doesn't need to worry about childcare etc. Only thing she needs to worry about is her taxes 😂😂. Plus she's not on benefits and doing it for herself

• Heart

Miss Diana Ross

I had an 8 month long affair with Alan Shields from the Xmas lockdown in December 2020 until July 2021. It was quite intense for those months. I ended it when I realised he did not want a relationship with me . I met Alan online on the POF dating website his profile was quite bare he said that was for work privacy reasons . We began chatting which lead to us meeting 2 weeks later…. it went on until July . I did see him one more time in December. He made no mention of a wife.
Was this between Christmas & New Year? He met a ‘friend’ one day and FaceTimed after ‘emotional’ 🤦🏽‍♀️ Drama queen 👊🏽
I have most definitely dodged a major bullet 🤣