The Property Boss #6 Shielsy’s fled the country to Purple Bricks HQ, maybe by tomorrow he’ll be on the broo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 6

Summary:

Shielsy is a manipulative, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, gaslighting, toxic liar.
He said he was sorry for what he tweeted when he was younger (in his 30’s!), but later retracted that when Dianne and his wife called him out on a TikTok Live.

He is currently haunting a hotel in Solihull which is a stones throw from Purple Bricks HQ. Has he been summoned for a disciplinary, will he be handed his P45? We huv tae know!

Oh, and aw our Teef fell out on thread #5

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Aldo’s jaw is fair going at the start of that latest shout out . 🥴

Reactions: 10
Thank the lord. Was trying to make new thread but couldn’t work it out 🤪😄

love that title.🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And his arse! Cuttla patsys for the game and take his mind aff his big meeting mañana
He’ll be on the game when he gets the sack the morra 🎉
Aw his clingons fae TT might be in with a chance if they are good paying customers 👀
New career path for auld scratchy baws 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually pishing laughing at the title so much so the dog has woke up like wtf you laughing at 😂 Sheildsy aka beastybaws you can stick your job up your arse oh you can stick your job up your arse well after tomorrow that is as surely purple bricks will see sense and go all Alan sugar on you and tell you YOUR FIRED

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I went for a pee and we have another thread. You boring housewives need to behave 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought I’d lost yous! 😵 think Ben 10s blocked me what’s she saying noo?

Reactions: 4
Naw even going to lie.. Im half cut, im working but i work from my room 🤣. Had a great night 😜. Hopefully i'll be in bed bfore i start my nonsense 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Deleted it because he/she had made a total arse of themself 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.