Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I have to say, big Shielsy’s smile doesn’t quite reach his eyes in his latest video. Something is going down at HQ, even if it’s a bollocking and extra training being offered.

So sick of seeing the fuds in his comments bitching about trolls trawling through historical tweets. Hate speech doesn’t have an expiry date, and his weren’t hard to find. The views he expressed are clearly still a big part of his character or he wouldn’t be in the mess he is in now.

Reactions: 15
Actually pishing laughing at the title so much so the dog has woke up like wtf you laughing at 😂 Sheildsy aka beastybaws you can stick your job up your arse oh you can stick your job up your arse well after tomorrow that is as surely purple bricks will see sense and go all Alan sugar on you and tell you YOUR FIRED

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Courteney in another live the now, she pops up everywhere ffs!! Desperado!
she’s the one in this that I really canny stand she needs a boot to the hole for all her shite. She’s the one that’s known about his marriage, known about the tweets, known about the way he treats women inc the revenge prn threats yet is still all over Alan like a rash.

Cass_25

VIP Member
The old specky guy shouting and bawling in the changing room made no reference to going baw deep in a 14 yo wean, getting excited for the schools coming out or wanting to Rpe women Alan ya dafty .

• Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
it’s really frightening how many are still throwing themselves at him. no woman of sound mind having seen what he has done & knowing how he disrespects women would go near this man. The ones still doing it must be vulnerable or have their own issues and that’s the worst of it all he will absolutely thrive off that .
The empty threats that were more than likely revenge prn based, that’s enough in itself to make women run a million miles away from him
This. I swear if rather have a w@nk with a cheese grater than even give him a second glance. He makes my teeth itch.

Genuinely expecting someone making an appointment with him and leathering him 😭

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
Kim whoever commenting on his tiktok. People like that dry hump my last nerve.
I wish he would turn his comments on.
See thats the problem when you surround yourself with people of the same wrong yin mind set you start to believe your own hype.
That Kim has the same haircut as Paul Ferris back in the day the fucking loony

• Haha

pammypops

Fuck sake ...my 18 yr old has just came through and asked if i ken who the property boss is 🤣🤣🤣 i said Aye pal ...He goes he's a mad shagger ae 🤣🤣🤣
Even the young ones know about him ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Miss Diana Ross

Yeah it was. Also said he’d split from Diane & was back with Suzie which we know now from Diane that was rubbish. Yeah that’s right. Sharon mackin. Was that name not linked to Kerry’s sister?

💯 agree. Women should be taking back the power from men like him. Men like him are and always will be the problem. Not the women. They are victim pickers. Ironically despite the bravado deep down they know the are Pos with low self esteem.

I’m good thx 🥰
Sharon Makin is very much real, I’ve seen the messages 🥴🤢🤮🤮🤮
😂😂😂😂 I can imagine his wee raging face when it clicked that you were the one several steps ahead 😂😂 that’s great to hear you’re still supporting Susie , seeing you stand up to him will have had a positive effect on her too . I absolutely love hearing about women who stick together against a rat that tried to play them ❤❤ all about the strong women 💪🏻💪🏻
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’d Of loved to be a fly on the wall but tell you something…. I think he got my message though if he’s not I swear I’m going straight for the jugular, I only never said anything I’m my love out of the respect I have for my children, they didn’t want me to speak about it so he should be very thankful the arsewipe

have a good day folks, wee Road trip to Bo’ness for us 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ Weather for ducks right enough

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Still everybody elses fault. Still people rimming his arse in the comments 🥴 suppose if they haven’t been victims of abuse, racism etc then they won’t care. Not one fucking moral compass between them.

• Heart
Sorry, aff topic, but buckled that The Penguin has blocked me, her post necking tonic wearing a huns tap with primm, the two lazy fat cunts havnae set foot in Ibrox in their puff
Omg she’s Danny Devito long lost twin. I often wonder how these cunts get more than 100 followers. I would rather watch paint dry

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ awwwww jeeezzzzz Louise 🤯 my heads puggled but My bestie has flew in ✈ to spend a few days with me & the kids so have some fun for a wee change
Have thee best time with your tribe ❤

She sounds like she needs a wee spell in leverndale hospital. Ffs they all sound charming to be honest.
What im not getting is if he's treating Susie that bad why are they continuing on? Obviously don't give a fuck about how she's feeling or again susies loaded the gun and stepped back. Either way they should all be dragged over the coals for it to be honest. That took cyber bullying to a whole new level. Especially against kids by fucking adults. Most who had kids themselves. U hope their karma is swift and sharp!

Dysfunctional, dangerous and no the full shilling. Bet family gatherings are great fun with the Young Team, the Mob, the loony lesbian and the swinging hunkle 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

teddywoo

I kid ye not when I first started seeing his tiktoks a while back I thought the cunt owned the company! Property BOSS and the way he blew his ain trumpet I thought it was his🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
His company is predatory pricks no purple bricks

• Haha