Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I actually feel so sorry for Susie I don’t get the hate she is getting. She’s maybe stepped back because the anger has subsided and she’s realised she’s not a teenager and doesn’t need her dirty laundry aired online. I don’t believe for a second that self proclaimed “switched on” Diana Ross didn’t know he was married so I think the fact Susie gives her the time of day is a miracle. I don’t have any great hate for DR don’t get me wrong but I also don’t believe her. As for Susie might take him back well he is her husband of many years and it does happen. Sadly men do this all the time and I’ve seen worse. Best thing she can do is avoid the whole online childish drama now and disappear off tik tok
I do feel sorry for Susie that her whole life has been ripped apart , however I don’t like how she has behaved & I think there is a lot more to her. She does seem a nice enough woman though . The pretend niece is the one for the watching I hope Susie is wise to her

I believe Dianne when she said she was lied to about his marriage , and that’s from me who slagged her off the same as most of us did. He’s told the exact same lies about being separated just living together til the house is sorted to another woman, word for word & theres Proof of it . The two women didn’t know each other before all this, two of them saying he has said the same, both have proof to back up their claims. Dianne does seem very switched on , and the other one most definitely is too, neither are naive wee girls and I think that goes to show how good he is at lying that he’s got away with it with these women . He is a narcissist, they are unbelievably good liars & master manipulators.
He will do an awful lot more damage when he gets his mucky hands on a more immature or vulnerable woman and he has plenty of those throwing themselves at him which is frightening. He’s a lying cnt who has done it before and will do it again god help his next girlfriend or wife .

• Heart
Reactions: 13

singlelife

VIP Member
I doubt he will get the sack, he seems to get away with everything & it's frustrating!!
He’s been lured down there by all the mafia bosses. Thinks he’s getting to be a made man but they’re really gonna put an end to him. That’s why he’s in that hotel ………industrial estate/car park. Sure he said something about a building site. Plenty pre dug holes

true story btw

• Haha

Weemaw21

Not only did he tell me that story but also several members of my family & someone of an official capacity….. also the same story to everyone who questioned the ring….. ‘that’s just a ring’ have a full story of how and where he got it!!! He even gave my daughter the story which actually turned out to be a lie, it was bought for him
Also I can’t find the other woman who came into this thread yesterday, said she met him again in December….. I think I know when…. Between Christmas and new year…. One day in particular can’t be specific but said he met a female friend from the past and had tea/coffee 🤦🏽‍♀️ But it didn’t sit right
So many things must be slotting into place for you when you are reading new information. When I read the comment from the lady who met him from POF and she saw him December I immediately thought the night he stayed at the hotel was when he met her.
But the fact he told you he met someone for coffee is his way of getting out of any argument in the future by saying - remember I told I was meeting a friend…. They think by telling you it’s out there and there is no guilt on them.

Turkey teef

Kim whoever commenting on his tiktok. People like that dry hump my last nerve.
I wish he would turn his comments on.
See thats the problem when you surround yourself with people of the same wrong yin mind set you start to believe your own hype.

Here you are 100% accurate 😱🤣

If you never answered the phone too it was like random messages like ‘that you not taking to him now 🤦🏽‍♀️
That bloody Rod Stewart 💩 he put up on Christmas Day apparently was to get my attention cause he had sent me it and I never answered my phone 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ I was busy with my kids…… also said he had a ‘major obsession’ with me that day too 😳

Another thing. This is all one big game to him trust me… he does things for a reaction…. In his words ‘I’ll have every c**t eating oot the palm of my hand’😳
See when I broke down the other day about the trolling to him, his reply ‘well if you won’t he celeb lifestyle you need to go with it’ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Mate I never wanted any of this…. He won’t let anyone win he’s always said that….
You have won 🏆 you are well rid.

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Iv got my eye on Suzie I think it's weird how she's still commenting on videos about him

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I have just saw someone i know asking for a shoutout for her teenage daughters birthday 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Well ...well ...well come out come out wherever you are Bush...
Doesn’t she realise Tattle has a million other threads about people across the world? She only ends up being spoken about in all the Scottish TikTok threads because she inserts herself into all of the drama 🥱

Dourface

VIP Member
I went for a pee and we have another thread. You boring housewives need to behave 😂😂

• Haha

teddywoo

Why all of a sudden is this “ever wonder why Alan doesn’t go with straight women “ come from??? Never been any mention of it before. Just cos he swings? Or does he swing both ways?
Swung mare times than a saloon door

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
As I stated in a previous thread he's going to end up a very lonely old man, No one will want him as they will fear that he will cheat. He's been a busy man alright, wonder what lies he's been spinning to get them into bed! Just think if he has been with countless women, he may very well have a child out there & its just not came about yet. I don't see a man like him using protection giving his attitude. He's the type to expect us ladies to deal with it i.e contraception etc.
Alan deff seems the type to hit out with ‘ I’m allergic to them hen’ , ‘It doesn’t feel the same’ or ‘ Am Clean’:sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick