Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N1983

I had an 8 month long affair with Alan Shields from the Xmas lockdown in December 2020 until July 2021. It was quite intense for those months. I ended it when I realised he did not want a relationship with me . I met Alan online on the POF dating website his profile was quite bare he said that was for work privacy reasons . We began chatting which lead to us meeting 2 weeks later…. it went on until July . I did see him one more time in December. He made no mention of a wife.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Thread 6

Summary:

Shielsy is a manipulative, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, gaslighting, toxic liar.
He said he was sorry for what he tweeted when he was younger (in his 30’s!), but later retracted that when Dianne and his wife called him out on a TikTok Live.

He is currently haunting a hotel in Solihull which is a stones throw from Purple Bricks HQ. Has he been summoned for a disciplinary, will he be handed his P45? We huv tae know!

Oh, and aw our Teef fell out on thread #5

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Why's Tracey the caravan foodbank woman made a video saying she came on here to see what people were saying about the property boss and we've all been writing about her niece being adopted. Tracey you've not got a thread on here, you and your tins of beans haven't been mentioned when it comes to the property boss. How do these people manage to insert themselves into stories that have fuck all to do with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Miss Diana Ross

I’m sorry
Kerryann Taggart is not Susies niece she is the daughter of Susie’s friend. KA was more in Susie’s life as a child than she is now. KA is known for scams & tormenting other lesbians online , she is banned from many LGBTQ+ Facebook groups for becoming too controlling & obsessive of other lesbians .

Catherine Mcnamee Bell KA’s sister has been the silent trouble maker behind the scenes from the start. Remember the 17 women that was banded about ? Who started that rumour ? Mcnamee that’s who.

The women Alan has been found to have been having affairs with, sexting or showing interest in from looking into it most are not straight . Why does Alan not choose straight women ? I believe KA’s obsession with Dianne is to do with her sexuality rather than her having had an affair with her uncle Alan. A very too close for comfort relationship with her ‘Hunkle’.

Throughout the time she was putting up the many Dianne hating TT’s from many accounts … she was in touch with Alan and has been throughout including the present day . It is not known what happened when Alan put the TT up about KA stealing the non surgical facelift facial threading treatment… it’s believed he found out about the Kevin The Plummer account which was making lots of TT’s about Dianne. Notice how none of KA’s TT were about Alan? Always about Dianne.

Kerryann is a very troubled obsessive person . An internet connection to this woman is as dangerous as a loaded pistol .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IM STRAIGHT DONT TALK SUCH UTTER VERBAL DIARRHEA….. the girl in they photos posted is my ex man’s niece 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Miss Diana Ross

It can’t have been her. Every woman he has been seeing or trying it on with…. the ones known, and the ones that haven’t been outed publicly are all very samey looks wise . Not identical but all have the same features. He has a type he never deviates from . To the point it’s very strange😳 . Someone said the Fall material , I’ve not seen it though not sure I want to now haha 😂xx
Here you are 100% accurate 😱🤣

If you never answered the phone too it was like random messages like ‘that you not taking to him now 🤦🏽‍♀️
That bloody Rod Stewart 💩 he put up on Christmas Day apparently was to get my attention cause he had sent me it and I never answered my phone 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ I was busy with my kids…… also said he had a ‘major obsession’ with me that day too 😳

Another thing. This is all one big game to him trust me… he does things for a reaction…. In his words ‘I’ll have every c**t eating oot the palm of my hand’😳
See when I broke down the other day about the trolling to him, his reply ‘well if you won’t he celeb lifestyle you need to go with it’ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Mate I never wanted any of this…. He won’t let anyone win he’s always said that….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

pompom99

VIP Member
New here hi! I had to sign up as he has changed his settings and I can't comment on his posts, so hope he sees this when he is reading through. I no longer follow him but he still pops up on my fyp, and his latest one got me so riled. Allan you are the classic walking epitome of a narcissist. The women who are posting here can see that, and many have met your type before. You're not sorry one iota for those tweets because that is you are, that is your personality. Anyone who you deem not a white Alpha male is beneath you and only worthy of contempt and no respect. Women in your eyes are a commodity for your own personal use, to be discarded when no longer worthy of your attention. But mostly you view women as a vessel to empty yourself in, no more and no less. That makes you a very dangerous person. Remember when the texts that were released between Sarah Everard's murderer and his colleauges? That was 'banter'. I bet all those women simping over you were up in arms and wanted him strung up. If only they knew you were both of the same personality type. I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to come out about you and it could be worse than we have already seen. We are now getting the screenshots of you harrassing and manipulating young women to send you pics...not all men eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

singlelife

VIP Member
By the sounds of him he will be loving the attention he’s getting here even if it is slating him.

Dianne, I hope all his stuffs still all sitting outside in the rain.. I’ve burnt an Ex’s clothes in the BBQ for less 😂
I sold all my exes expensive tools & fishing gear for a fraction of what they were worth & donated it to Rangers charity foundation…….he was a Celtic fan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Who's insinuating Alan's that much of a hunk he turns lesbians/bisexual women straight? It's the other way about he's turning straight women lesbian. He's literally putting them off men. My vaginas been upset with me since I saw him dancing like a chicken 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Miss Diana Ross

Facts are facts . KA is a well known serial stalker hence her conviction .
Although, every statement you said about myself and ‘that’ were never accurate not one 🤷🏽‍♀️ So it’s not insider information, none of it was accurate in regards to me…… I think anyone should seriously consider their intentions of anything with me as clearly you have seen I won’t stand for it and if I think I am at risk at all in anyway, shape or form…. I will take absolutely everything I have and have it all dealt with legally… I have sat back and watched it all for weeks now, I’m really not as daft as I may look

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Catching up...working 12 hour shifts, not a bored housewife btw Aldo ya raging throbber - fitba language? changing room banter? Please Aldo, give me the name of your dealer 'cos the gear you're on is clearly grade A. Your tweets were shocking, perving about school weans, black women and the rest......not 'fitba banter' ya fuckin tippexed-teethed bin-lid. That sunbed shoap in Hamilton has fried yer fuckin brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Tattle…mob wives…are yez awright?
Just marking my place. Nae bickering today mind, fuckin love yez ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Miss Diana Ross

I said the other day she has a weird obsession with you. I thought u had knocked her back 😂 & this is why she is obsessed with u. Very messed up strange creepy lassie she is 🤦🏻‍♀️
No not at all KerryAnn has never engaged with me in anyway shape or form before all this happened…. I really don’t see that.
I think someone is at the mix up here as I know someone behind a troll account is telling someone involved in all this that I am bad to my neighbours 🤣 I don’t even know them and that I am bad and nasty to my children 🤦🏽‍♀️ Wow!!!!! There is never any concern over my parenting of my children and we are super close…..
i am very aware of everything that’s going on right now and can assure you whoever this is, is at the wind up!

• Heart
  • Wow

Miss Diana Ross

I do feel sorry for Susie that her whole life has been ripped apart , however I don’t like how she has behaved & I think there is a lot more to her. She does seem a nice enough woman though . The pretend niece is the one for the watching I hope Susie is wise to her

I believe Dianne when she said she was lied to about his marriage , and that’s from me who slagged her off the same as most of us did. He’s told the exact same lies about being separated just living together til the house is sorted to another woman, word for word & theres Proof of it . The two women didn’t know each other before all this, two of them saying he has said the same, both have proof to back up their claims. Dianne does seem very switched on , and the other one most definitely is too, neither are naive wee girls and I think that goes to show how good he is at lying that he’s got away with it with these women . He is a narcissist, they are unbelievably good liars & master manipulators.
He will do an awful lot more damage when he gets his mucky hands on a more immature or vulnerable woman and he has plenty of those throwing themselves at him which is frightening. He’s a lying cnt who has done it before and will do it again god help his next girlfriend or wife .
Not only did he tell me that story but also several members of my family & someone of an official capacity….. also the same story to everyone who questioned the ring….. ‘that’s just a ring’ have a full story of how and where he got it!!! He even gave my daughter the story which actually turned out to be a lie, it was bought for him
Also I can’t find the other woman who came into this thread yesterday, said she met him again in December….. I think I know when…. Between Christmas and new year…. One day in particular can’t be specific but said he met a female friend from the past and had tea/coffee 🤦🏽‍♀️ But it didn’t sit right