Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my days who is this woman? How can I find her on TT,could do with a laugh
I've looked too and can't see anyone! 🤦‍♀️
presuming it is Tracy Short as that is who comes up in search but she must have a different profile!

could do with a chuckle 🤣
who is she? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Is it Kim? God knows what kinda men you know but clearly they are like minded like this cretin 😳 i would boot my mans, my brothers, my nephews & my dad baws if i heard them having this “mans banter” 😡 sorry if this has already been posted 😐
She's an arse man

Cass_25

VIP Member
I know wee Susie used to troll about the Sandyford but I think she was on to something he must be fucking crawling :sick:

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’ve no watched telly in days , this has took over my life 😂… I’m back at work tonight and actually considering phoning a sickie incase I miss anything 🤣🤣🤣 how do ye @Netflix to get in about this coz this show would be a bigger hit than the tiger king 🤣
ive Been saying that for ages it’s got Netflix written all over it . Can you imagine the meme’s🤣 such a car crash with twists and turns that seem unreal but it’s all true, needs to go on Netflix:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Why did use make me go and watch that Rod video 😳😂

Is it just me that just sees arrogance & trying to hide anger now we know it was because he wasn’t getting attention he wanted?
Rod was Dianne’s punishment for having the cheek to not answer the phone to him on Xmas day

• Haha