Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldenRT

Doesn’t she realise Tattle has a million other threads about people across the world? She only ends up being spoken about in all the Scottish TikTok threads because she inserts herself into all of the drama 🥱
Cannot go this one at all ❌

Reactions: 2

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Randomly ended up on this live when another's had ended & low & behold there's Alan commenting 👀 so they were doing a thing called Shag Tag & trying to get people to join,big shagger was already going to play by the time I joined.....suprise,suprise 😉 they were trying to get him in the box but he was shy 🤭 & didn't do it.Game didn't go ahead due to lack of guys playing so think he took the huff 🤣 so if yous fancy a wee read at the comments then here you go....TW ⚠⚠also includes comments from Dundee Mama
Also mentioning 'the young team'......obsessed much!!
What the actual fuck is this? Some folk are just pure class are they not 🤢

Cass_25

VIP Member
He’s commented on bush’s page saying this is a bad site and we’ve only mentioned him once lol

Is that her who’s rimming Alan in the comments
Aye the old woman that loves Alan’s lovely smile even tho he’s a beast .
Was checking the dianne fan pages for nonsense , came across Kim and mad Kerry’s sister 🤯
07764FCF-2E60-4164-83C1-0C41B1362C73.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Cass_25

VIP Member
I can remember something similar and then saw him posting a video talking about people pretending to be him on tinder and it wasn’t him, how he had been married for 27 years blah blah blah. He obviously talked his way out of that one. What a prize wanker he is. Anyone that goes near him or even associates themselves with him needs a serious word with themselves.
He’ll be on all the dating sites going he’s a fking creep .

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Over the last few days she kept replying to that Ben page about Alan. It's weird. Don't know what account they are using now
She/He kept tagging her in things and asking if she was with Alan . Was quite rude to her the ones that I seen . I’ve never seen her defend him though , it’s like she’s getting tagged n makes a comment but all the comments Ive seen she’s slagging him saying aw I bet he’s got itchy baws 😂😂😂