Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
It’s sooooo weird that we are all alike:oops: . I’m going to watch the fall this weekend , if I canny sleep it’s your fault😂😂😂

Yeh if you don’t answer or say no to something you have fell out with him. Too many people are saying the exact same things about his behaviour. The guy is not all there .

Rod Stewart what a treat haha😂

He is away with the fairies, thinks he’s a celebrity he’s not even got a hoose & half his gears from Turkey
I’ve seen the fall so his type is either Gillian Anderson as a police inspector who gives no fucks or Jamie for an as a rapist/murderer. Could ge wi with him

Reactions: 2

Gossip_girl_x

I know this is so last week, but can someone please tag me in the post with the tweets cos I canny find it

Cass_25

VIP Member
There’s a Sharon Mackin on Facebook that ticks some of the boxes for Aldo blue eyes black hair she looks a good bit older than the rest of them though

I think we should start putting screenshots of the tweets and his threats to share intimate snaps/vids in the opening post of new threads.
should do would make it easier to find for people that haven’t seen them

scottloz

Yeah but they will be taking all aspects of tweets into account. Homophobia racism etc are hot topics in football at all levels
Oh they absolutely do, they're the overall governing body for all of it. I just didn't want him to have anything to moan about where he could claim we were spreading lies about him....there's plenty of other shitty behaviours to pull him up about!

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
There’s a Sharon Mackin on Facebook that ticks some of the boxes for Aldo blue eyes black hair she looks a good bit older than the rest of them though

should do would make it easier to find for people that haven’t seen them
Is the FB Sharon Mackin the self proclaimed ‘bitch of all bitches’? 😳

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
What it not that account that said about the swinging to start with? I think it was . Was it a different account that said susie looked down on people and was arsey? It's all merging into 1 for me. What was the name that was dropped? Sharon mckin I think may be wrong but it disappeared pretty quickly. No matter what my feelings are on susie if she came in here I'd never be horrible to her. And maybe she could shed some light and make me stop changing my mind on the whole situation. It started as nosiness with me but turned into standing up for what was right. The 1 constant in this though is sheildsys a cunt. No matter what he is a cunt. The 1 thing that amazes me us the women defending a man who abuses women to me is well Fucking wrong! And it's these women who let these men know its OK to use and abuse women.
Yeah it was. Also said he’d split from Diane & was back with Suzie which we know now from Diane that was rubbish. Yeah that’s right. Sharon mackin. Was that name not linked to Kerry’s sister?

💯 agree. Women should be taking back the power from men like him. Men like him are and always will be the problem. Not the women. They are victim pickers. Ironically despite the bravado deep down they know the are Pos with low self esteem.

Hey beaut thank you 💖💖 im feeling ok now thank you hope your well 💖
I’m good thx 🥰

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
[QUOTE="singlelife, post: 8276426, member:6849[/ATTACH]
I’m sure they had a car each, an Audi TT and a bigger car ?
[/QUOTE]
He gave the Audi back to Suzie when this all imploded. Despite what he says apps she does work. I’m sure at the start people were saying she kept him going