Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Why would his other account (didnae block me there) be following an account called property pumpers dirty cow? Neither have any vids but dirty cow one has 52 likes???
the dirty cow one I’m sure that’s one of the accounts that was screenshotting stuff and reposting them like his comments on womens tiktoks, the SC conversation, dianne stuff . There’s been so many random accounts putting things up to keep up

Reactions: 1

sweetscot89

That’s it …watching the big Al skirt round all this drama like Teflon Don just proves he doesn’t give a fuck and the trail of destruction behind him … they tweets tipped me over the edge cause drama is one thing but they were vile and if PB don’t punish it who’s going to ?
Exactly all these lassies thinking they are special but he just says what suits to get what he wants. The tweets were disgusting whether it was bravado and acting the big man or not he still thought it was okay to say and post and that he would be untouchable

Kimmy g thread - influencer with major drug dealer bf who are currently on the run in Spain 🤣
No wayyy!! 😳 Well their time was always going to come. That's great another thread for me to get stuck into!
Haven't watched the telly in ages 🤣

Dourface

VIP Member
Oh for feck sake! Red neck! The middle age spread and lookalikey top. X

I thought Rod Stewart was slang for something hence me saying I am ancient. Feckin disappointed. X

Mate i was disappointed in myself 😔. Such a nosey moo i had to go and see that x

Totally aff the subject but what is it with restocking. Just pack yer fridge, dont video it. Aww how did our parents survive without wee plastic boxes to seperate your cans from yoghurts 😱🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha