Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleptomedia

I never understand the "she's too old for that" mentality. Who made up the rules that once we have kids or get older we have to act a certain way.

I have an autistic daughter with high support needs and you better believe I enjoy myself when I don't have her. I would do the exact same as her if I got the chance ☺

Reactions: 27

futuremrslacey

I absolutely love Lyndsey. I felt so sorry for her in her stories last night,but I’m sure she doesn’t want us feeling sorry for her. She’s an amazing mum. People were giving out about her carry on when she was on holidays,but going on the glimpse she gave us last night of her daily life,she absolutely deserves to let her hair down.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Cleptomedia

I have to say after watching her stories I have so much respect for parents of kids with autism because the stress & patience they must have
Erin McGregor should take a leaf out of her book. Linzy is always so respectful of her son online. She shows that life can be very hard with an autistic child but she just gets on with it, she doesn't cry online about how much her life is burdened by her child. She shows how lovely and funny Jamie is and also shows he's hard work but in a funny way.

I cannot stand those parents online who become victims of their autistic children

Reactions: 24

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
My apologises I did actually wear a white top with no bra the other day. Wouldn’t wanna be called a lier. Unfortunately my boobs don’t know what gravity is anymore. A cross I have to bear so those saggy betties were there. The top itself was too nice for a bra .
Why are you balls deep into ur supposed friends tattle thread ? 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mb19

So the husband cheated? What a scumbag.. Lindsey always came across the devoted mam especially to Jamie! She fights tooth and nail for that boy.. by her stories tonight she’s single since jazz was small so either he cheated while she was pregnant or when she just had a newborn 😡 absolute trash he is

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I’m cringing for her at the moment. I like her, she seems like a nice girl but the mad bastard stories at her age with 3 kids are just embarrassing. By all means go out, act the food & enjoy yourself but don’t share it all. It’s cringe.
To be honest for so long she’s been stuck at home with 2 then 3 kids one of which is autistic so I don’t blame her for letting loose and having time to herself. And if that involves getting shit faced etc, fair fecking play to her - because once she gets home it’s back to baby and Jamie and I can tell you that’s not easy at all. I like looking at her enjoying herself and wish it was me 😂😂

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
I have to say after watching her stories I have so much respect for parents of kids with autism because the stress & patience they must have

Reactions: 16
Pretty sure he also promised to be faithful 🙈 things change I’d say she is the main person in the kiddies lives now so her choice to show what she wants.

Reactions: 15

Jrjld

Lindsey must be under a bit of pressure, the rude sarcastic comment she put under someone’s query about a refund was so uncalled for. At the end of the day she set the group up, she allowed the thousands to join and she’s earning commission. She therefore has to deal with the consequences when something goes wrong. There’s just no need for the rudeness.

Reactions: 14

xxbcxx

Hey Linzi 👋🏼 Not all of us tattlers give a fuck what your drive or what you earn, some of us are just here to say your passive aggressiveness is uncalled for, your attitude stinks & the way you speak to people on your page is horrendous. You’re showing yourself up. You should even just try being a nicer person, you might be less miserable as a result ♥

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
God love her, I admire her so much for the work she puts in to support her kids. It must be devastating to realise you now have 2 children with additional needs to support & the worry about their future. Jazz is such a cute wee thing. Ive no doubt she will come on leaps and bounds in her own time

Fifimcred

If you want top quality replicas Jack Chen is your man. I only buy the 5aaaaa and honestly you wouldn't know the difference

Reactions: 13

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
The fact Lindsay has gone MIA speaks volumes . She knows she wrong . It must of taken them all this time to draft that boloxology post . My arse did she pay for bracelets too!! Does she think we are stupid . Prob has pulled mates to write positive stuff on Facebook to say it’s worked with the back to get a refund . Think it’s the end of that page after this f@ck up !! Sad thing is she swore blind he was to be Trusted. Never again and no one should ever believe her again .

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
How do you know the ex put the pressure on her?
I also followed her in her Snapchat days, she mentioned multiple times how he wanted her to have another but she expressed her concerns that if they did she said she wouldn’t cope with another child that has autism.
I’m still shook he cheated on her after everything. I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea after what happened with the facebook page but I really enjoyed watching her day to day.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
If I ordered a fake for my friend from Ali! I wouldn’t expect to be out of pocket, they knew the risks, why would you pay?

Reactions: 12

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I’ve bought a good few bits and I’m very welll aware it’s a risk of not being good quality or customs taking it. But have been very lucky with most bits. Had one issue and Lindsey sorted it no bother.
I’d say her head is wrecked big time with this one she’s posted and explained more than once. People need to realize it’s not Brown Thomas! You’re buying Knockoffs from China.
Reporting to revenue is crazy. Are you going to report your mates for buying Knockoffs?
Buyer beware, know the risk and decide if it’s worth it. And before anyone starts I’m not Lindsey

Reactions: 11

BeggieMitchell

It’s such a pity how the situation was handled .. I really loved her Instagram page and when she came on talking about life in general, she seems so normal. can’t get over how bitchy some of her replies were on FB there was no need.

Reactions: 11