Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holla87

Give the girl a fucking break! 🙉 clearly going through a rough time, replied to people drunk, we’ve all been there. Little miss perfects here. Reporting people to revenue. Pack of saps 😂😂😂
Knackers selling knacker shite. These knock-offs are being made in sweatshops by kids earning pennies an hour. With the money going to fund people smuggling and other illegal activities. I’m not going to feel too upset over a few posts she got in FB.

Reactions: 11

Kitkatme

I got my chargeback from Revolut. They contacted me today and they just refunded me €187 of the €220. I’m happy with that and won’t be questioning why it wasn’t the full amount, I’m just glad to have got most of it back.

Corkieee

I absolutely love Lyndsey. I felt so sorry for her in her stories last night,but I’m sure she doesn’t want us feeling sorry for her. She’s an amazing mum. People were giving out about her carry on when she was on holidays,but going on the glimpse she gave us last night of her daily life,she absolutely deserves to let her hair down.
I love her too! I love when her stories are long, I'd listen to her all day! She's a great mam with the patience of a saint!! Her holiday looked tame to some I've been on.. smashed faces the lot! 🙈😅

holla87

She’s hardly in the same league as the majority of single parents. I don’t know any who’d be able to swan off to Spain for months on end and then pencil in a trip to Perth because a friend needed a cuddle. Unless you’ve been shackled to a pig, it’s no fun being separated. No one knows what went on in their marriage, we only see what she wants us to see via her stories.

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
There’s no way she’s created that page for the good of her Health. Of course she’s getting paid . Sure she asks not to raise disputes and to contact her as she’s direct links with these shops in China . Of course they’ll pay her to promote them. Then her mate Tara too joining in too. They are certainly not doing it to help ‘Cee you next Tuesday’s ‘ as she likes to call some of her followers .

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Yes she looks terrible! Probley the stress of the 2 kids aswell! She was up to 90 with Jamie, now it looks like Jazzy has some problems too!
Ah god love her she is unrecognisable! it sounds like she has hard time and still it, stress will make you look weight and look like this. I think everyone was just shocked and really does not want to add to her stress, everyone wishes her well so I hope she’s not accepting request because of Tattle. I wish her all the best and wont be commenting anymore as I like the girl and I think this thread probably is causing her more distress x

Reactions: 10

Poppy33

Love Lyndsey , I’ve spoken to her before about my child who had additional needs and she was so helpful . She has said she is going through stuff the past few months on her stories I hope she’s ok now. She really doesn’t deserve a thread on here

Suzeywoozey

Ah here, get a grip will ya. Messing with someone’s life and it doesn’t even affect you directly
Well…for any PAYE worker it does. Some of us pay tax at source. Being unsure if income is being declared and taxes paid is actually affecting me directly. The bigger the black market the higher impact on not just PAYE workers but on VAT for everyone. It’s not rocket science.

JillZarin

Chatty Member
My apologises I did actually wear a white top with no bra the other day. Wouldn’t wanna be called a lier. Unfortunately my boobs don’t know what gravity is anymore. A cross I have to bear so those saggy betties were there. The top itself was too nice for a bra .
Girl go enjoy your hols in Vegas 🤣🤣
I've had huge weightloss so I know the saggy boob life, hence why I wear a bra 🤣🤣
So tell us, how much do you make off the Facebook group and if you do earn an income from it do you declare it to Revenue?

• Haha

differentstrokes

Give the girl a fucking break! 🙉 clearly going through a rough time, replied to people drunk, we’ve all been there. Little miss perfects here. Reporting people to revenue. Pack of saps 😂😂😂

Poppy33

Maybe they should sacrifice some of their commission to give people a percentage back as an apology for not vetting sellers

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Dropping hints now! I’m sure the marriage wasn’t perfect, she also seemed like a shopaholic and very high maintenance with the house! I’m sure there’s two sides to every story and we don’t know any of it!

Reactions: 9

Banana_Hammock

Lindsey must be under a bit of pressure, the rude sarcastic comment she put under someone’s query about a refund was so uncalled for. At the end of the day she set the group up, she allowed the thousands to join and she’s earning commission. She therefore has to deal with the consequences when something goes wrong. There’s just no need for the rudeness.
I was coming on to say the same. Her posts about it have been so rude. Of course people are going to wonder about their refund. I was one of them that got the wrong item and I didn't see any of the posts because I unfollwed the group as it was clogging my feed.

This is her job and she's making money off every person who buys and these remarks she's making are uncalled for. Once I get my refund I will be leaving her group. Used to like her but getting a major turn lately with her attitude.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
God love her, I admire her so much for the work she puts in to support her kids. It must be devastating to realise you now have 2 children with additional needs to support & the worry about their future. Jazz is such a cute wee thing. Ive no doubt she will come on leaps and bounds in her own time
Aw I really feel for her too. I followed her years on Snapchat and she always said she wouldn’t have another baby after Jamie’s diagnosis but I think the ex put the pressure on for one! And then he fucked off and left her 😡

• Sad

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Tell your mate to drop the attitude on the Facebook group. She’s lost a lot of peoples trust as a result for a quick buck . Think of the people who’ve lost a lot of money (in their eyes ) coming up to Xmas . Bit of compassion would be nice as a major f@ck up has happened and it’s someone else’s fault not theirs . All they want to know is where’s their money . Which is reasonable no ?