The Postman Hates Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
83K+ followers on Instagram.

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts on Lyndsey are?

Reactions: 2
Yes, I'd agree. Definitely has a lot going on-mother of three would be enough 🤣 and additional needs in the mix too
Six (plus?) weeks in Spain, flying back for a few days to get nails/eyebrows done? Partner working, don't think she does? How does she do it?!!

Reactions: 7
And paying an absolute fortune to pay excess baggage! Where does she get the money? Surely these sellers on AilExpress don't pay that much?

Reactions: 1
I was wondering this myself, are her and her husband separated? I've followed her a few years now and he normally heads to Spain with them. She seems like such a nice lady, but I've often wondered where she gets all the money aswell

Reactions: 3
Yes, I'd agree. Definitely has a lot going on-mother of three would be enough 🤣 and additional needs in the mix too
Six (plus?) weeks in Spain, flying back for a few days to get nails/eyebrows done? Partner working, don't think she does? How does she do it?!!
I think she came back for an appointment for the babies legs or something!

W
I think she came back for an appointment for the babies legs or something!
Which is grand obvs. A couple of weeks self catering hols in Spain is all we can scrape together if we're lucky on two decent wages without flying back and forth for appointments and then paying almost €300 for excess baggage. Womder how she does it? Her pal Tara Carty is constantly getting spray tans and makeup done, just back from her second holiday.... this AliExpress lark must pay a few bucks!

Reactions: 1
She must get some sort of commission of each of the sellers she promotes on her Facebook group as well as getting freebies sent from them too

Reactions: 2
Anyone else thinks she is split from her husband? I love her but there is defo something up

Reactions: 3
Did she not have a video up of the husband just before she went to Spain? Like saying he's a great dad or something? Showed his face and all which she doesn't normally do?

Did she not have a video up of the husband just before she went to Spain? Like saying he's a great dad or something? Showed his face and all which she doesn't normally do?
Not sure I didnt see, I remember she showed him before alright years ago, he's handsome

Love Lyndsey , I’ve spoken to her before about my child who had additional needs and she was so helpful . She has said she is going through stuff the past few months on her stories I hope she’s ok now. She really doesn’t deserve a thread on here

Reactions: 10
Love Lyndsey , I’ve spoken to her before about my child who had additional needs and she was so helpful . She has said she is going through stuff the past few months on her stories I hope she’s ok now. She really doesn’t deserve a thread on here
There are rava threads on this. It can be used to appreciate people

Defo seems like she is spending a long time away. If Dad is back home working it hardly seems fair to have the kids away for so long. She’s not a religious follow for me as I find a lot of the Ali Ex stuff a bit tacky.