The Postman Hates Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually got a pair of the chanel sunglasses from the page a few months back and tbf they are great quality for 25e haha. The bags I've seen a few of my friends with them and they are grand too tbf, but i wouldnt know my bags so they could be all wrong. I would just love to know how she affords everything. I think the husband owned a furniture shop or something did he?
No that was a friend that mam of four Trish went to all the time. Liam was a delivery driver for a parcel company as far as I remember. Then he took ill and not sure if he’s back doing that or not.

I'm following her years and I always wondered about the non-stop spending. I know the hubby worked but she seemed to be a SAHM minding her son. The amount of disposable income never made sense to me. She used get parcels and parcels of stuff in the door every day (some freebies from sellers, I know). Was always doing up the house and garden too. I used wonder where she put it all! Maybe the money is all courtesy of Aliexpress commission though.

Reactions: 2
I'm following her years and I always wondered about the non-stop spending. I know the hubby worked but she seemed to be a SAHM minding her son. The amount of disposable income never made sense to me. She used get parcels and parcels of stuff in the door every day (some freebies from sellers, I know). Was always doing up the house and garden too. I used wonder where she put it all! Maybe the money is all courtesy of Aliexpress commission though.
I guess she gets paid to post by sellers and the links that she puts up are treated like affiliated.

I might sound like an asshole but a lot of that fake tit can be linked back to organised crime and the money used to fund terrorism, people smuggling, illegal arms ect. I’ve a cousin married to a cop in England and he said the funds generated are used to do things that would turn anyones stomach.

Reactions: 5
Did she ever mention that she split from her husband? Also does anyone have her on Snapchat, does she talk about more personal things on that?

Reactions: 1
Did she ever mention that she split from her husband? Also does anyone have her on Snapchat, does she talk about more personal things on that?
She’s put up a TikTok about being a single parent. So perhaps that’s her way of covering it. You have to feel sorry for her, in that respect, any relationship breakup is hard but defo not easy with a baby in the mix.

Reactions: 3
I’m cringing for her at the moment. I like her, she seems like a nice girl but the mad bastard stories at her age with 3 kids are just embarrassing. By all means go out, act the fool & enjoy yourself but don’t share it all. It’s cringe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m cringing for her at the moment. I like her, she seems like a nice girl but the mad bastard stories at her age with 3 kids are just embarrassing. By all means go out, act the food & enjoy yourself but don’t share it all. It’s cringe.
To be honest for so long she’s been stuck at home with 2 then 3 kids one of which is autistic so I don’t blame her for letting loose and having time to herself. And if that involves getting tit faced etc, fair fecking play to her - because once she gets home it’s back to baby and Jamie and I can tell you that’s not easy at all. I like looking at her enjoying herself and wish it was me 😂😂

Reactions: 18
I’m cringing for her at the moment. I like her, she seems like a nice girl but the mad bastard stories at her age with 3 kids are just embarrassing. By all means go out, act the food & enjoy yourself but don’t share it all. It’s cringe.
Fully agree Its so embarrassin.I usually like her shes easy going & no bullshit but she’s defo too old for thinking shes 16, then again she might have been in a situation where she had to keep her life very private & may not have been able to do these thing thar now has the freedom to 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wish her welll whatever shes going through

Reactions: 2
To be honest for so long she’s been stuck at home with 2 then 3 kids one of which is autistic so I don’t blame her for letting loose and having time to herself. And if that involves getting tit faced etc, fair fecking play to her - because once she gets home it’s back to baby and Jamie and I can tell you that’s not easy at all. I like looking at her enjoying herself and wish it was me 😂😂
I don’t blame her & think she is entitled to let loose but the sharing of it is cringe

Fully agree Its so embarrassin.I usually like her shes easy going & no bullshit but she’s defo too old for thinking shes 16, then again she might have been in a situation where she had to keep her life very private & may not have been able to do these thing thar now has the freedom to 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wish her welll whatever shes going through
Ya me too. I do think she’s a nice girl so best of luck to her. If she keeps up the mad bastard antics though I’ll be tuning out 😂

she’s on a holiday kid free, not like she’s sharing herself out pissed every weekend! she obviously needs to let loose after a tough year. She’ll be back to normality soon so feck it.

Reactions: 6
I never understand the "she's too old for that" mentality. Who made up the rules that once we have kids or get older we have to act a certain way.

I have an autistic daughter with high support needs and you better believe I enjoy myself when I don't have her. I would do the exact same as her if I got the chance ☺

Reactions: 27
She's confirmed she doesnt have a husband on her insta stories tonight and said that she is alone since the baby was small.

Reactions: 4
She has more stories up now about being single. Must be hard with Jamie he seems like very hard work now and gets harder as they get older and stronger.

So the husband cheated? What a scumbag.. Lindsey always came across the devoted mam especially to Jamie! She fights tooth and nail for that boy.. by her stories tonight she’s single since jazz was small so either he cheated while she was pregnant or when she just had a newborn 😡 absolute trash he is

Reactions: 18
I haven't been following her page for very long so I don't know what the circumstances are if they were married or if he's the father to all of her childre. You just don't know what's going on in people's lives, Jazzy could have been completely unplanned (considering the big age gap from the older two) he could have ran for the hills when she fell pregnant!

She's obviously financially well off to be affording 2.5K a.month on a Spain rental, plus flights over & back, cost of living here, mortage/rent here & driving Merc, Ali express must pay well 🤷‍♀️

She seems like a nice girl & a great mother 💕

Reactions: 6
I have to say after watching her stories I have so much respect for parents of kids with autism because the stress & patience they must have

Reactions: 16
I have to say after watching her stories I have so much respect for parents of kids with autism because the stress & patience they must have
Erin McGregor should take a leaf out of her book. Linzy is always so respectful of her son online. She shows that life can be very hard with an autistic child but she just gets on with it, she doesn't cry online about how much her life is burdened by her child. She shows how lovely and funny Jamie is and also shows he's hard work but in a funny way.

I cannot stand those parents online who become victims of their autistic children

Reactions: 24