The Postman Hates Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love Lyndsey. I felt so sorry for her in her stories last night,but I’m sure she doesn’t want us feeling sorry for her. She’s an amazing mum. People were giving out about her carry on when she was on holidays,but going on the glimpse she gave us last night of her daily life,she absolutely deserves to let her hair down.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I absolutely love Lyndsey. I felt so sorry for her in her stories last night,but I’m sure she doesn’t want us feeling sorry for her. She’s an amazing mum. People were giving out about her carry on when she was on holidays,but going on the glimpse she gave us last night of her daily life,she absolutely deserves to let her hair down.
I love her too! I love when her stories are long, I'd listen to her all day! She's a great mam with the patience of a saint!! Her holiday looked tame to some I've been on.. smashed faces the lot! 🙈😅

Reactions: 11
Looking at her stories the last couple of days and I’m getting the impression that the kids dad doesn’t help out that often. It’s seems like she’s having to rely on the help of her mother and brother. Surely he’s not expecting her to do it all by herself,Jamie,god bless him seems to be a handful and then the baby aswell. She seems like a fantastic mum,but surely he should be doing his share aswell.

Reactions: 7
Looking at her stories the last couple of days and I’m getting the impression that the kids dad doesn’t help out that often. It’s seems like she’s having to rely on the help of her mother and brother. Surely he’s not expecting her to do it all by herself,Jamie,god bless him seems to be a handful and then the baby aswell. She seems like a fantastic mum,but surely he should be doing his share aswell.
Yeah you’d wonder. She had a post up or a story about your other half cheating

Reactions: 1
I never understand the "she's too old for that" mentality. Who made up the rules that once we have kids or get older we have to act a certain way.

I have an autistic daughter with high support needs and you better believe I enjoy myself when I don't have her. I would do the exact same as her if I got the chance ☺
Same here well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where is she getting the mula for genuine LB’s for her little girl ?? I don’t think she works an office job and she’s been on a 2 month holiday in Spain ???

Reactions: 2
Things must be really bad if he wasn’t even at christening she’s said Jamie is coming home today so he obviously has him but honestly am shocked went so bad they did seem united and he seemed like a good dad in her stories

Reactions: 8
Jaysus she got her lips done, so obvious! Her lips are that stiff she can't cover her teeth 🤯

Shes Still a great Mammy tho so I've little to be bashing her about 😉

Reactions: 3
God it's very obvious isn't it?
I'm all for feeling good about yourself & self care but jaysus I don't understand this trend of having blown up lips 🤯 it's always so obvious they've been done & never looks natural

Things must be really bad if he wasn’t even at christening she’s said Jamie is coming home today so he obviously has him but honestly am shocked went so bad they did seem united and he seemed like a good dad in her stories
Yeah it seems she's completely cut him out. From what I gather he cheated on her while she was pregnant with Jazz. It just goes to show no matter how united or loved up couples look on SM no one knows what relationships are really like behind closed doors

Pretty sure he also promised to be faithful 🙈 things change I’d say she is the main person in the kiddies lives now so her choice to show what she wants.

Reactions: 15
She does seem to have a good income.

Does she make money from the China orders?
Of course it is.. she gets a cut everytime someone orders from the hidden links.. I've cut her out and went straight to them myselves on WhatsApp.. works out cheaper

Of course it is.. she gets a cut everytime someone orders from the hidden links.. I've cut her out and went straight to them myselves on WhatsApp.. works out cheaper
In the early days she always made out she didn't make anything from it.

Reactions: 1
In the early days she always made out she didn't make anything from it.
She didn’t at the start when it was all her own finds . Then she started promoting certain sellers . Fair play to her , she makes good money by the looks of it and it’s not like she can go out and work with Jamie needing extra care

Reactions: 4