The Postman Hates Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the item people were wanting and then got the bad bracelets instead of? She has a stinking attitude…linking the revenue number in the comments! Like just be doing about it…apologize and it’ll blow over
Mine was mk handbags. I like to buy fake stuff I could actually afford not like chanel bags.

The reply from Lindsay is awful and extremely immature. If you don’t want to deal with something when it goes wrong then don’t create a group and allow thousands to buy through links that you supply via suppliers you’ve done deals with. 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is people’s hard earned money and with times as tough as they are I’m not surprised people are nervous about not getting a refund. Her post this evening is disrespectful to anyone who purchased in good faith. It’s basic economics, you pay money to get a specific product. If the product isn’t what you’ve ordered then you are entitled to a refund. Wonder how she would feel if it was her. “Stay classy” Lindsay!

Reactions: 5
Jesus I dunno. I’d hate to buy junk 🙉 I’m by no means flush with cash but prefer to buy quality items once than knock offs. Genuinely rather go out in Dunnes runners than fakes myself
I hear ya, I’ve only ever bought an AAA+ bag, it was spendy but got so many compliments on it. I treated myself to the real thing though this year 😊

Reactions: 2
There’s a poor girl after being ripped apart on that Pamela one’s post and thrown out of the group I think. Seen a whole different side of Lindsey and not a good one! The language and pure “who gives a duck if your down money it’s not my problem” attitude is shocking.

Reactions: 7
I’m mortified for her reading the comments on that post, she is such a scummy chav and Pamela if you are reading here cop on you lick arse. The bracelet looks like tit.

I’ve bought a good few bits and I’m very welll aware it’s a risk of not being good quality or customs taking it. But have been very lucky with most bits. Had one issue and Lindsey sorted it no bother.
I’d say her head is wrecked big time with this one she’s posted and explained more than once. People need to realize it’s not Brown Thomas! You’re buying Knockoffs from China.
Reporting to revenue is crazy. Are you going to report your mates for buying Knockoffs?
Buyer beware, know the risk and decide if it’s worth it. And before anyone starts I’m not Lindsey

Reactions: 11
I’m mortified for her reading the comments on that post, she is such a scummy chav and Pamela if you are reading here cop on you lick arse. The bracelet looks like tit.
Wow. I am actually shocked by the carry on of her. Had a few things lined up that I was gonna buy for myself but I’ve decided I won’t be lining her pockets now. Very unprofessional on her part.

Reactions: 4
Ah here, get a grip will ya. Messing with someone’s life and it doesn’t even affect you directly
Well…for any PAYE worker it does. Some of us pay tax at source. Being unsure if income is being declared and taxes paid is actually affecting me directly. The bigger the black market the higher impact on not just PAYE workers but on VAT for everyone. It’s not rocket science.

Reactions: 10
Wow the way she spoke to that girl in the group like neck of her tbh comes across as having a horrible attitude and was probably very difficult to be married to

Reactions: 4
Wow. I am actually shocked by the carry on of her. Had a few things lined up that I was gonna buy for myself but I’ve decided I won’t be lining her pockets now. Very unprofessional on her part.
She has shown her true colours. It’s not a good look for her

Wow the way she spoke to that girl in the group like neck of her tbh comes across as having a horrible attitude and was probably very difficult to be married to
In fairness that girl was just as bad. She wrote an essay telling people to duck off, I'm sure she's grand 🙄.

When you join the group and make a purchase you know the risks, she's made multiple posts telling people the refund takes time. I'd be pissed off if I had to constantly repeat myself because people aren't bothered to read the posts.

Reactions: 6
She comes across an absolute d**k in them comments.Im mortified for her! Money might not be a worry to her but those who lost out it is! There will probably be a few dirty deletes this morning!

I’ve bought a good few bits and I’m very welll aware it’s a risk of not being good quality or customs taking it. But have been very lucky with most bits. Had one issue and Lindsey sorted it no bother.
I’d say her head is wrecked big time with this one she’s posted and explained more than once. People need to realize it’s not Brown Thomas! You’re buying Knockoffs from China.
Reporting to revenue is crazy. Are you going to report your mates for buying Knockoffs?
Buyer beware, know the risk and decide if it’s worth it. And before anyone starts I’m not Lindsey
She set up the group and organizes the sellers. That’s her business so when something goes wrong her head is going to be wrecked. It’s the same for every other business when things go wrong. It’s how she handles that response that’s disgraceful. People are very aware it’s not Brown Thomas .. it’s why they’re buying knock offs, but, that does not diminish Lindsays responsibilities.
She’s very quick to tell people to leave if they don’t like it, well, the same could be said for her. You don’t like it? Close the group down, you don’t have a monopoly on knock offs and there is always someone ready to take your place.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if the constant spending was a problem! There’s no smoke without fire we really don’t know the full story of the marriage break up! I do like following her story’s but she does seem like a bit of a rough diamond!