The Postman Hates Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologises I did actually wear a white top with no bra the other day. Wouldn’t wanna be called a lier. Unfortunately my boobs don’t know what gravity is anymore. A cross I have to bear so those saggy betties were there. The top itself was too nice for a bra .
Why are you balls deep into ur supposed friends tattle thread ? 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My apologises I did actually wear a white top with no bra the other day. Wouldn’t wanna be called a lier. Unfortunately my boobs don’t know what gravity is anymore. A cross I have to bear so those saggy betties were there. The top itself was too nice for a bra .
Girl go enjoy your hols in Vegas 🤣🤣
I've had huge weightloss so I know the saggy boob life, hence why I wear a bra 🤣🤣
So tell us, how much do you make off the Facebook group and if you do earn an income from it do you declare it to Revenue?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girl go enjoy your hols in Vegas 🤣🤣
I've had huge weightloss so I know the saggy boob life, hence why I wear a bra 🤣🤣
So tell us, how much do you make off the Facebook group and if you do earn an income from it do you declare it to Revenue?
I'll be showing it to the revenue anyways.

Reactions: 1
Tell your mate to drop the attitude on the Facebook group. She’s lost a lot of peoples trust as a result for a quick buck . Think of the people who’ve lost a lot of money (in their eyes ) coming up to Xmas . Bit of compassion would be nice as a major f@ck up has happened and it’s someone else’s fault not theirs . All they want to know is where’s their money . Which is reasonable no ?

Reactions: 9
Tell your mate to drop the attitude on the Facebook group. She’s lost a lot of peoples trust as a result for a quick buck . Think of the people who’ve lost a lot of money (in their eyes ) coming up to Xmas . Bit of compassion would be nice as a major f@ck up has happened and it’s someone else’s fault not theirs . All they want to know is where’s their money . Which is reasonable no ?
Another nice sarcastic comment from herself today. She has the worst attitude. Like to see what shes like when revenue contact her after what I submitted today.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well u
Another nice sarcastic comment from herself today. She has the worst attitude. Like to see what shes like when revenue contact her after what I submitted today.
Well you must have little to be doing 😆 why would anyone interfere in other peoples lives 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
“Hey tattlers.
Refunds will be given soon. Don’t be worried about it. It Will all get sorted soon. God bless 💋

Lovely way to treat the people that fund her keeping a roof over her head . She’d want be a little more respectful as a ‘business lady’ of the page and think twice whatever the attitude is about . Im sure if she got shanked coming up to Xmas she wouldn’t be too happy waiting indefinitely for a refund she can’t stand over .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ah Christ alive. Someone wearing that scandalous bracelet saying she's fallen in love with it and hadn't bothered to ask for the refund. Simpletons.

Reactions: 4
Hey Linzi 👋🏼 Not all of us tattlers give a duck what your drive or what you earn, some of us are just here to say your passive aggressiveness is uncalled for, your attitude stinks & the way you speak to people on your page is horrendous. You’re showing yourself up. You should even just try being a nicer person, you might be less miserable as a result ♥

Reactions: 14
What was the item people were wanting and then got the bad bracelets instead of? She has a stinking attitude…linking the revenue number in the comments! Like just be doing about it…apologize and it’ll blow over

What was the item people were wanting and then got the bad bracelets instead of? She has a stinking attitude…linking the revenue number in the comments! Like just be doing about it…apologize and it’ll blow over
Airforce Nikes I think, see some people out €300 🤬

Ah here, get a grip will ya. Messing with someone’s life and it doesn’t even affect you directly

Reactions: 2
Ah Christ alive. Someone wearing that scandalous bracelet saying she's fallen in love with it and hadn't bothered to ask for the refund. Simpletons.
The lick arsing by Pamala. Does she think she’s “in” with Lynsey now 😂 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A few pairs to be fair. If your kids were plaguing you for €150 sneakers & you could get 6 for same price 🤷‍♀️
Jesus I dunno. I’d hate to buy junk 🙉 I’m by no means flush with cash but prefer to buy quality items once than knock offs. Genuinely rather go out in Dunnes runners than fakes myself

Reactions: 5