Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I'm rewatching (again) forgot how hilarious Dobbie's hispter american bf is :ROFLMAO: andJez's wedding speech :ROFLMAO:

Genuinely think Mark Corrigan is my spirit animal
I think I would be an even split mark and jez depending on the day:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Another good scene, although I forget the episode, is one where its late at night at their flat, and Jezz is making himself a secret hot drink by making sure he doesn't ding the spoon when stirring his hot mug. And then Mark appears and accuses him of making hot drinks for years without bothering to ask him.

Plus, a scene where insecure Mark buys a 9" dildo (for Dobby) and gives it a nick name called "Kenneth". I mean I'm no expert on these things, but who give nicknames to sex toys? :ROFLMAO:
The velvet spoon routine. I genuinely have done that. Maybe I'm a massive arsehole.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I am French but have been living in England for 3 years. I have learn English well but I think the sayings in Peep Show are still hard to understand or laugh at. but I will get there soon or later.
honestly it is not just the actual language (as your english seems great!), in my opinion it is a lot of the jokes are very cultural. After more time here though it will get easier! If you like this kind of "cringe" humour I would also suggest the British version of The Office

emm

VIP Member
After this thread reminding me how amazing Peep Show is, and the recommendation of the dinner party from hell with ‘Moroccan’ food, I rewatched the last series last night 😍. It is was amazing and the last episode had such a fitting but subtle ending. Favourite line of the series “Who’s watching the hostage?” Then Angus trying to escape. I am going to rewatch from series one again over the rest of Easter 😉👍🏻
every time i see this episode it just reminds me of come dine with me :LOL: and that awful "cocktail"

• Haha

Matricks

Jez would be fun in the beginning (and he’d go to Hastings to buy bread for you) but then long-term he’d inevitably cheat/lie/run over and eat your dog and I just could not put up with the laziness.

So I guess that means I’m going with Mark?! 🤣🤣
The thing about Mark though, is that he's a bit creepy in that he'd want to know what you were thinking, where you were, and who you were associating with! Plus he'd try and hack your email account just to find out what you were saying about him. But at least your bum would be safe :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

under the ivy

VIP Member
Me again with another clip 😂

‘who needs a photocopier when you’ve got a woman and a high resolution printer that scans’

• Haha

Sardine

Chatty Member
The epsiode with Angus & April where Mark has to change his romantic dinner for 2 into a dinner party always makes me die 😂

"maybe it's Moroccan?"

When Mark hosts the dinner party but doesn’t have any food in. He and Jeremy draw on his eyelids so he forces himself to not blink the whole time and puts eye shadow on 😅 he serves disgusting food and says it’s Moroccan 😂
Beat me to it 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
“It was a joke mark. A Christmas joke” 😂 I hope everyone remembered to buy their turkey

Matricks

I'm addicted to watching peep show!
I don't know why Sophie had two men always interested in her though?
Dobby really annoyed me too. The casual swearing, not liking the cat mark got for her, being rude in general in the way she spoke sometimes. Never without a bf either? Weird.
Elena was also a pointless character. Bit irritating.
I liked Johnson: stick that up your dojo!
Johnson doesn't like women at all, especially Big Suze (sold for £450 from Jeremy) and Sophie and her big arse! Plus, does he look like a "sausage dog fucker?" :LOL:

• Haha