The Peep Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to have a thread for all things Peep Show related! For people to post about their favourite moments / or if they have met any of the cast in real life/ have any trivia to share. Also I would love to hear any real life stories that could have come straight out of a Peep Show script, or people you know that are SO Mark or Jez etc ...

Basically any scene involving Johnson is 👌

Mark Corrigan: Well, yeah… my only hesitation is that I don’t have any actual experience of management consulting…

Johnson: In, fire 30% of the workforce, new logo, boom! Out. You are now a fully trained management consultant.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mark’s wedding: the scene where Jez needs a wee and Mark tells him to piss himself. Cracks me up every time. ‘I’m so pathetic that as soon as your ordered me to piss myself I started the procedure’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My favourite episode of all time is the mushroom party episode. It’s a masterpiece! And when they barbecue the dog, who is called Mummy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of my all time favourite shows. I still think of Mark whenever I make toast 😀 "Brown for first course, white for pudding"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was laughing the other day about when Mark makes friends with that guy at work then it emerges that the guy is a massive racist nazi 🤣 but he so desperately wants a friend that he ignores it for as long as possible, denying it to himself. Ohh Mark 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just thinking about the phrase 'business secrets of the pharaohs ' makes me cackle.

Loved when Mark tentatively stepped in front of a car as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This episode is my absolute favourite 💀 I agree that anything with Johnson is pure comedy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There was a lot of new energy in the room tonight, and some of it was just so Rainbow Rhythms, and some of it was just so ...not Rainbow Rhythms.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love Peep Show! It’s a regular on my rewatch cycle and never stops being funny. So many Super Hans lines crack me up just thinking about them. When he’s talking about his daughters “the twins!” and my other fave “tell you what, that crack is really moreish” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
BEST THREAD! I’m rewatching it at the moment!

“I like you and if you can’t handle it, you can just, you know, duck off”

“I’m just a normal, functioning member of the human race and there’s no way anyone can prove otherwise”

“Is that... normal pooing you’re doing?”

“Oh, I’m sorry... I thought you said CHICKEN RUN”

😂😂😂

Loved when Mark tentatively stepped in front of a car as well 😂
“You should be more careful, you jizz cock”

“You could’ve had my legs off, you piss kidney” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love this show. I was really down one weekend and spent both days watching episodes back to back. Every thought that went through my head for the next week was in the voice of Mark or Jeremy! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9