Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I loooove Peep Show. Watched it through countless times, we just restart it every few months 😅

My favourite quote is when they're in Rainbow Rhythms and Mark is flailing erratically and says "God, it's so easy being a freak. No wonder they're ten a penny" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀 kills me off every time

Second favourite is "butter the toast, eat the toast, shit the toast. God, life's relentless" 😅
I love the discussion at the end
:LOL:

Reactions: 3

Toffee finger

VIP Member
It reminds me of what a cheapskate Mark really is!

Didn't he buy a pair of kitchen tongs for Dobby? (And the promise of a gold chain, that was currently "stuck in the post"). Also his make-shift meals for dinner party guests, including baked beans, and cheese marked with a blue felt-tip pen to make it look like Blue Stilton cheese!

I'm sure there are other examples of his ruthless tightfistedness, despite have a good (former) job with JLB - i.e. not allowing Jez to use the electric fan heater; or preventing Jez from ramping up the Central Heating to 29C (in order to give the boiler something to aim for, according to Jez:ROFLMAO:)
He was a cheapskate but also paying for Jez so probably didn’t have as much money as he should! He did splash out and buy the creamy elephant though 😂

Lalla

VIP Member
When Mark hosts the dinner party but doesn’t have any food in. He and Jeremy draw on his eyelids so he forces himself to not blink the whole time and puts eye shadow on 😅 he serves disgusting food and says it’s Moroccan 😂
Love that episode. The awful drinks too 'look who's won the lettuce lottery' 🤣🤣🤣

We also quote Peep Show endlessly in this house, there's pretty much a quote for every occasion 😂

I have watched the series so many times I've lost count. It still makes me laugh every time.

Of all the episodes the Wedding is the best!

'Somebody save me...Jeremy...Spacemen?'
Or the bit where Sophie's middle name is revealed - 'Hortensia?'!
'At least we're over the hump' 'Our wedding was the hump?'

I do also love Quantocking 2 - where Jez gets stuck on the train with Mark after confessing that he's in love with Dobby 🤣 and them shoving each other on the electric fence at the picnic 😂😂

And of course Quantocking...

Where Sophie posts the book 'I'm supposed to find that charming and French but it's not, it's a waste of £8.99' 🤣🤣

It's just brilliant. I wish they would make another series. Back is good, but it's no Peep Show.

emm

VIP Member
very random, I am totally uninterested in the royal family but this came up as recommended on my youtube, I had no idea Big Suze was actually so posh!

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I love this show. Too many good episodes to mention, but one stands out from S7 called "Nether Zone" I think. Both Mark & Jeremy are locked in the corridors of Zahra and Ben's home. Jeremy orders a pizza, but not before peeing through the front door letter box. The pizza is then delivered through the same letter box covered in hairs and pee!

Later on the boys hide in the bath behind a shower curtain while Ben takes a No 2 on the loo. Their expressions are priceless!
Oh that’s such a good episode!
“Defeated by your own greed. It’s like a grimms fairytale”
“Dude we’re getting fucked by the brush!”

• Haha

abccc_

Chatty Member
The thing about Mark though, is that he's a bit creepy in that he'd want to know what you were thinking, where you were, and who you were associating with! Plus he'd try and hack your email account just to find out what you were saying about him. But at least your bum would be safe :LOL:
Oh god I forgot about the email hacking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I didn’t know they were thinking of doing that @emm thanks for sharing. Not sure if it would have been any good but I love Dobby so definitely would have given it a try!

ComeForTheX StayForTheY

I probably shouldn't mention this, but I will anyway. This scene is quite prophetic because such an event happened to me many years ago during my time working at H.Samuels as a stock controller. As with Dobby, the woman in question was the "tease", shall we say, and I never got round to counting how many Rolex watches we had during that stock-take evening, :ROFLMAO:

It's been over a month since I last watched Peep Show, and am getting nervous twitches and a bit of cold turkey. I miss Alan's "Sausage Dog Fucker!" and Super Hans' "Take my advice: stay away from the goal end, mate. You don't wanna get thinking about that. It's like the Channel Tunnel. Lovely, it's all about your holidays, but imagine if you saw a fucking huge baby coming out of it. Never be the same again.” :ROFLMAO:
H.Samuels 🤣 why does that make it even funnier

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
And on a slightly different tangent, if I had a choice of having a date with Sophie, Nancy, Big Suze, Dobby, Elena or Toni... I would probably opt for Dobby, if only because I've always fancied a bit of "interrailing" , and she seems a bit more grounded.
100% dobby, all of the others are awful! who would be your least favourite of the women? I really cannot even decide :LOL:

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Was watching the episode where Gerard dies last night.

Johnson's funeral speech is genius. My partner has said that if he goes before me, I have to reference the scythe's remorseless swing in any eulogy I do for him.

View attachment 558794
I hope for your sake that all the guests are peep show fans :LOL:

Lovely_rita

"What will I talk to the grown ups about?"

One of my favourite TV shows ever. So quotable!

• Haha

Lovely_rita

When Mark hosts the dinner party but doesn’t have any food in. He and Jeremy draw on his eyelids so he forces himself to not blink the whole time and puts eye shadow on 😅 he serves disgusting food and says it’s Moroccan 😂
So many great lines in this episode.

Mark really loses it in this episode too. Just completely off his rocker.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I love this show. Too many good episodes to mention, but one stands out from S7 called "Nether Zone" I think. Both Mark & Jeremy are locked in the corridors of Zahra and Ben's home. Jeremy orders a pizza, but not before peeing through the front door letter box. The pizza is then delivered through the same letter box covered in hairs and pee!

Later on the boys hide in the bath behind a shower curtain while Ben takes a No 2 on the loo. Their expressions are priceless!
Yes thats one of my fave eps too! I actually started checking behind my shower curtain after watching that ep, just incase anyone was hiding behind it 💀

• Haha