Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
the biggest april fool let down every year is the bbc article about a new series :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
I probably shouldn't mention this, but I will anyway. This scene is quite prophetic because such an event happened to me many years ago during my time working at H.Samuels as a stock controller. As with Dobby, the woman in question was the "tease", shall we say, and I never got round to counting how many Rolex watches we had during that stock-take evening, :ROFLMAO:

It's been over a month since I last watched Peep Show, and am getting nervous twitches and a bit of cold turkey. I miss Alan's "Sausage Dog Fucker!" and Super Hans' "Take my advice: stay away from the goal end, mate. You don't wanna get thinking about that. It's like the Channel Tunnel. Lovely, it's all about your holidays, but imagine if you saw a fucking huge baby coming out of it. Never be the same again.” :ROFLMAO:
I never knew this was such a common thing, a male friend of mine admitted this was basically his fantasy :LOL:

IMissDi

I do like Peep Show but I only watched as far as season 3. I do not understand some of the English sayings or witticisms my friends find very funny. But I will try again soon

Yel

Chatty Member
"this tastes like baked beans and lettuce"

"Nice packet of crunchy nut, pretty expensive I recall"

emm

VIP Member
View attachment 503128

In this house we sing happy birthday to this tune (and the This Country version😂)
the brother's weird awkward "dancing" in this scene :LOL:
I just love how cringe peep show is, anyone else hear that they are/were making a US female version? (this was all pre 2020 so who knows what is happening now but if it happens hopefully it is better than the other disastrous US pilot

• Wow

Matricks

Just out of interest, who would you prefer to have a relationship with - Mark or Jeremy?

Matricks

Honestly I’d pick Super Hans or Johnson before I picked Mark or Jez 😂
And on a slightly different tangent, if I had a choice of having a date with Sophie, Nancy, Big Suze, Dobby, Elena or Toni... I would probably opt for Dobby, if only because I've always fancied a bit of "interrailing" , and she seems a bit more grounded.

emm

VIP Member
has anyone watched Devon Devinci on youtube? he is american and does peepshow react videos, they are quite funny as the cringe element is quite different from US comedy

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Did Gerard not cop off with Dobby during the great battle for her heart with Mark when Mark tried and failed to sack him?
I'm not sure whether they got together physically but Gérard was very close to Dobby, hence why he left her some money in his will? I loved the scenes referencing Chislehurst Caves!