The Peep Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of interest, who would you prefer to have a relationship with - Mark or Jeremy?

Reactions: 1
Just out of interest, who would you prefer to have a relationship with - Mark or Jeremy?
jeremy, at least life would be entertaining :LOL: also the idea of "fish pie, then missionary sex and newsnight" doesn't appeal :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
jeremy, at least life would be entertaining :LOL: also the idea of "fish pie, then missionary sex and newsnight" doesn't appeal :LOL:
I seem to recall an episode where Mark wants to have phone sex with Sophie while talking about Andrew Neil and politics!

Mark is so vanilla, uptight and utterly safe; whereas Jeremy is the complete opposite, especially around the bum :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I’d pick Super Hans or Johnson before I picked Mark or Jez 😂
And on a slightly different tangent, if I had a choice of having a date with Sophie, Nancy, Big Suze, Dobby, Elena or Toni... I would probably opt for Dobby, if only because I've always fancied a bit of "interrailing" , and she seems a bit more grounded.

And on a slightly different tangent, if I had a choice of having a date with Sophie, Nancy, Big Suze, Dobby, Elena or Toni... I would probably opt for Dobby, if only because I've always fancied a bit of "interrailing" , and she seems a bit more grounded.
100% dobby, all of the others are awful! who would be your least favourite of the women? I really cannot even decide :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
100% dobby, all of the others are awful! who would be your least favourite of the women? I really cannot even decide :LOL:
Toni - back-stabbing, two-timing attention-seeking drama queen. No thanks :rolleyes:
Nancy - means well, but has agendas, not least trying for arranged marriages in order to stay in the country :oops:
Sophie - Overbearing, sometimes quite controlling. But has some good qualities that appeal
Big Suze - She's a bit too posh and picky. Seems high maintenance.
Elena - Very cute, but might be hard work in a three-way relationship, plus her drug dealing activities, and tendency to not get involved in complicated issues and passing the buck onto others.

Out of all of them, perhaps Toni would be least fave, and then Sophie and Elena

Reactions: 4
Talking of Nancy reminds me of the wedding episode..

'oh Nancy, don't marry those gays'

'how about instead of i do, I say do I, as in do I ever'

Then the awkward first dance scene with Jez on his own as Nancy has gone to the job interview

• Haha
Talking of Nancy reminds me of the wedding episode..

'oh Nancy, don't marry those gays'

'how about instead of i do, I say do I, as in do I ever'

Then the awkward first dance scene with Jez on his own as Nancy has gone to the job interview
The happiest administrative procedure of our lives!

• Haha
Jez would be fun in the beginning (and he’d go to Hastings to buy bread for you) but then long-term he’d inevitably cheat/lie/run over and eat your dog and I just could not put up with the laziness.

So I guess that means I’m going with Mark?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the biggest april fool let down every year is the bbc article about a new series :cry:

• Haha
I'm addicted to watching peep show!
I don't know why Sophie had two men always interested in her though?
Dobby really annoyed me too. The casual swearing, not liking the cat mark got for her, being rude in general in the way she spoke sometimes. Never without a bf either? Weird.
Elena was also a pointless character. Bit irritating.
I liked Johnson: stick that up your dojo!

Reactions: 6
Jez would be fun in the beginning (and he’d go to Hastings to buy bread for you) but then long-term he’d inevitably cheat/lie/run over and eat your dog and I just could not put up with the laziness.

So I guess that means I’m going with Mark?! 🤣🤣
The thing about Mark though, is that he's a bit creepy in that he'd want to know what you were thinking, where you were, and who you were associating with! Plus he'd try and hack your email account just to find out what you were saying about him. But at least your bum would be safe :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
has anyone watched Devon Devinci on youtube? he is american and does peepshow react videos, they are quite funny as the cringe element is quite different from US comedy

I'm addicted to watching peep show!
I don't know why Sophie had two men always interested in her though?
Dobby really annoyed me too. The casual swearing, not liking the cat mark got for her, being rude in general in the way she spoke sometimes. Never without a bf either? Weird.
Elena was also a pointless character. Bit irritating.
I liked Johnson: stick that up your dojo!
Johnson doesn't like women at all, especially Big Suze (sold for £450 from Jeremy) and Sophie and her big arse! Plus, does he look like a "sausage dog fucker?" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thing about Mark though, is that he's a bit creepy in that he'd want to know what you were thinking, where you were, and who you were associating with! Plus he'd try and hack your email account just to find out what you were saying about him. But at least your bum would be safe :LOL:
Oh god I forgot about the email hacking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2