The Peep Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite ever was “you’re paying for that snake to be dry cleaned” 😂 and also the last episode I think it was when they captured Angus, then he went hopping away down the corridor before someone leapt on him 😂 the best show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Super Hans has some of the best lines ever ‘Just open your gob and someone will slip in something tasty: a pill, a nipple, a nice bit of fried halloumi. Lovely’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Can't believe I forgot some of my fave lines: "don't touch my floppy cock" and "I'm as limp as a charity wristband" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love love love it. We quote it almost daily in this house. In particular-

Cauliflower is NOT TRADITIONAL
4 naan Jeremy, that’s insane.
Oi clean shirt how do you get your shirt so clean?
Crunchy nut? Pretty expensive as I recall
Is that normal pooing?
Plumbing’s just Lego init, water Lego
Snow Patrol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"this tastes like baked beans and lettuce"

"Nice packet of crunchy nut, pretty expensive I recall"

Reactions: 1
Does cauliflower belong in a Christmas dinner? No, it’s not traditional. *shreds Christmas dinner*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely love peep show, been my comfort rewatch show for so many years now but never get sick of it. Love so many of the moments already mentioned but two of my faves has to be -
"You don't perhaps wish to play the classic board game, sorry? Or we could hunt for youtube clips of the Ronnie Corbett sitcom 'Sorry!' while we ate some..." (bit much) "...Sorrel soup?" and "Alright, you've had your fun with the sectioning. There'll be no more sectioning today"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"What will I talk to the grown ups about?"

One of my favourite TV shows ever. So quotable!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When Mark hosts the dinner party but doesn’t have any food in. He and Jeremy draw on his eyelids so he forces himself to not blink the whole time and puts eye shadow on 😅 he serves disgusting food and says it’s Moroccan 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When Mark hosts the dinner party but doesn’t have any food in. He and Jeremy draw on his eyelids so he forces himself to not blink the whole time and puts eye shadow on 😅 he serves disgusting food and says it’s Moroccan 😂
So many great lines in this episode.

Mark really loses it in this episode too. Just completely off his rocker.

The epsiode with Angus & April where Mark has to change his romantic dinner for 2 into a dinner party always makes me die 😂

"maybe it's Moroccan?"

Beat me to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love this show. Too many good episodes to mention, but one stands out from S7 called "Nether Zone" I think. Both Mark & Jeremy are locked in the corridors of Zahra and Ben's home. Jeremy orders a pizza, but not before peeing through the front door letter box. The pizza is then delivered through the same letter box covered in hairs and pee!

Later on the boys hide in the bath behind a shower curtain while Ben takes a No 2 on the loo. Their expressions are priceless!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love this show. Too many good episodes to mention, but one stands out from S7 called "Nether Zone" I think. Both Mark & Jeremy are locked in the corridors of Zahra and Ben's home. Jeremy orders a pizza, but not before peeing through the front door letter box. The pizza is then delivered through the same letter box covered in hairs and pee!

Later on the boys hide in the bath behind a shower curtain while Ben takes a No 2 on the loo. Their expressions are priceless!
Yes thats one of my fave eps too! I actually started checking behind my shower curtain after watching that ep, just incase anyone was hiding behind it 💀

• Haha
I think the wedding episode is one of the best stand alone episodes of any show ever written.

You piss kidney! Jizz cock!

• Haha
Reactions: 11