The Peep Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I didn’t know they were thinking of doing that @emm thanks for sharing. Not sure if it would have been any good but I love Dobby so definitely would have given it a try!

Reactions: 2
very random, I am totally uninterested in the royal family but this came up as recommended on my youtube, I had no idea Big Suze was actually so posh!

Reactions: 3
20 years and still one of the best shows ever made in my opinion. To think the writer now works on Succession one of the biggest shows in the world! ( still prefer Peep Show!)

Reactions: 10
Despite things like them having old.mobiles, tvs etc it doesn't seem at all dated does it?

Reactions: 6
Did Gerard not cop off with Dobby during the great battle for her heart with Mark when Mark tried and failed to sack him?

Reactions: 1
Did Gerard not cop off with Dobby during the great battle for her heart with Mark when Mark tried and failed to sack him?
I'm not sure whether they got together physically but Gérard was very close to Dobby, hence why he left her some money in his will? I loved the scenes referencing Chislehurst Caves!

Random but the guy who played the robber that Mark sits on was the quizmaster at a pub I was at last night. He played the bully in Bad Education too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4