The Peep Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Jeremy loses Super Han’s pet python in the children’s soft play centre and Mark buries a drunk Sophie in the ball pit and has a shag in the loo with April 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I love this show. Too many good episodes to mention, but one stands out from S7 called "Nether Zone" I think. Both Mark & Jeremy are locked in the corridors of Zahra and Ben's home. Jeremy orders a pizza, but not before peeing through the front door letter box. The pizza is then delivered through the same letter box covered in hairs and pee!

Later on the boys hide in the bath behind a shower curtain while Ben takes a No 2 on the loo. Their expressions are priceless!
Oh that’s such a good episode!
“Defeated by your own greed. It’s like a grimms fairytale”
“Dude we’re getting fucked by the brush!”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love scenes in the early series with Toni. “I’m not some kind of next-door duck jar” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another memorable episode was when the boys have Mark's parents round for Christmas dinner, but not before Mark has a massive hissy fit (lots of effing and jeffing) with Jeremy when Jezza pretends he forgot to buy a turkey!

Then there's Super Han's "cockatoo" joke to Mark's mum

Mark's grumpy dad insisting that cauliflower is traditional with Christmas dinner, despite Mark suggesting otherwise.

And a discouraged Dobby doing a flounce in order to do some "violent masturbating!"

Classic episode with some supreme writing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I love this show. Too many good episodes to mention, but one stands out from S7 called "Nether Zone" I think. Both Mark & Jeremy are locked in the corridors of Zahra and Ben's home. Jeremy orders a pizza, but not before peeing through the front door letter box. The pizza is then delivered through the same letter box covered in hairs and pee!

Later on the boys hide in the bath behind a shower curtain while Ben takes a No 2 on the loo. Their expressions are priceless!
I LOVE the Nether zone!!
Great, I'm going to miss the champagne and canapés, because I'm working as Jeremy's mad pizza butler 🤣
But how did Jez order the pizza?! They don't know the address!
Brilliant episode though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When Mark hosts the dinner party but doesn’t have any food in. He and Jeremy draw on his eyelids so he forces himself to not blink the whole time and puts eye shadow on 😅 he serves disgusting food and says it’s Moroccan 😂
Love that episode. The awful drinks too 'look who's won the lettuce lottery' 🤣🤣🤣

We also quote Peep Show endlessly in this house, there's pretty much a quote for every occasion 😂

I have watched the series so many times I've lost count. It still makes me laugh every time.

Of all the episodes the Wedding is the best!

'Somebody save me...Jeremy...Spacemen?'
Or the bit where Sophie's middle name is revealed - 'Hortensia?'!
'At least we're over the hump' 'Our wedding was the hump?'

I do also love Quantocking 2 - where Jez gets stuck on the train with Mark after confessing that he's in love with Dobby 🤣 and them shoving each other on the electric fence at the picnic 😂😂

And of course Quantocking...

Where Sophie posts the book 'I'm supposed to find that charming and French but it's not, it's a waste of £8.99' 🤣🤣

It's just brilliant. I wish they would make another series. Back is good, but it's no Peep Show.

Reactions: 3
Ah a thread for my favourite tv show in the world 💖💕

A2109461-5123-424A-ACE3-E876D6A5314E.jpeg
One of my favourite PS lines 🤣 every time I need a smile I look at this, gets me every time and I’m not too sure why 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was laughing the other day about when Mark makes friends with that guy at work then it emerges that the guy is a massive racist nazi 🤣 but he so desperately wants a friend that he ignores it for as long as possible, denying it to himself. Ohh Mark 💔
love that episode! when he is talking to Johnson about the football, "he thinks you're french!" and the racist incident with the sausage :LOL:.
so glad I found this thread, this is my all time favourite show.
I love the episode where mark writes that book, Business Secrets of the Pharaohs, I don't know if anyone else listens but there is a peep show discussion podcast called Podcast Secrets of the Pharaohs

I love scenes in the early series with Toni. “I’m not some kind of next-door duck jar” 😂
I love the episode where she recruits jez for a pyramid scheme and he goes to the interview at marks company and ends the interview with "tell me barbara, how much washing up do you think you could do without washing up liquid...?"
probably one of my fav episodes was when they go and stay at Sohpie's parents house with her weird brother and he barn burning. "maybe you could just blank him in the post office, that would send a pretty strong message"

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 503128

In this house we sing happy birthday to this tune (and the This Country version😂)
the brother's weird awkward "dancing" in this scene :LOL:
I just love how cringe peep show is, anyone else hear that they are/were making a US female version? (this was all pre 2020 so who knows what is happening now but if it happens hopefully it is better than the other disastrous US pilot

• Wow
Reactions: 1
love that episode! when he is talking to Johnson about the football, "he thinks you're french!" and the racist incident with the sausage :LOL:.
so glad I found this thread, this is my all time favourite show.
I love the episode where mark writes that book, Business Secrets of the Pharaohs, I don't know if anyone else listens but there is a peep show discussion podcast called Podcast Secrets of the Pharaohs

I love the episode where she recruits jez for a pyramid scheme and he goes to the interview at marks company and ends the interview with "tell me barbara, how much washing up do you think you could do without washing up liquid...?"
probably one of my fav episodes was when they go and stay at Sohpie's parents house with her weird brother and he barn burning. "maybe you could just blank him in the post office, that would send a pretty strong message"
Jez at the farmhouse - “I’m a mother fucker! I’m a literal mother fucker”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jez at the farmhouse - “I’m a mother fucker! I’m a literal mother fucker”
and "I am a fire starter, a twisted fire starter" as the barn burns :LOL:
not sure if it is the same episode, but when mark and sophie are looking for clothes for him and there is a t shirt with Mao on it and they have a conversation about him killing more people than Stalin "it is not a competition sophie.... but if it was mao would probably win"

• Haha
I always liked Mark's dislike for the bum, quote " I don't want to hear about the bum Jeremy. I know for you it all revolves around the bum. You're like the Copernicus of the anus. "

While the more adventurous Jeremy replies with "You've got to know about the bum, Mark. Otherwise, it's like only cooking with the hob and never using the oven!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have found my people! I tend to just blurt out my favourite Peep Show quotes several times a day and hope those with me recognise them 😂

some of my faves:

“floss is boss! FLOSS IS BOSS!!”

“I won’t be Bez”

“If you need to tit, tit in the bin”

“Socks before or after trousers, but never before pants. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken”

“Four naan, Jeremy? That’s insane”

“He lives with me and we eat ready meals and play ‘guess the Revels’ and watch Men In Black on our massive telly and we have a good bleeping time!”

“We had three different types of crisps! And a scotch egg!”

“I just really love those Orange ads”

“I’m just a normal functioning member of the human race and there’s no way anyone can prove otherwise”

and my absolute all-time fave that I say all the time:

“brown’s savoury, white is the treat. Of course, I’m the one who’s laughing because I actually love brown toast”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wish they'd make another series to show where they are now!

• Heart
Episode called "Local Zero", and Nancy and Jeremy are just about to get it on when she asks what happened to Nim.

Oh, Nim, Nim, Nim, Nim, Nim, bleeping Nim! Look, if you love Nim so much, why don't you go and find him and screw him!
and then there's the scene with Mark jealously watching Sophie & Jeff getting up close and personal:-

Oh bollocks, they're giggling together! Should I intervene? No. It's fine, it's totally fine. Whatever will be will be. The future's not ours to see. But if she fucks him, I'll kill myself

• Haha
Episode called "Local Zero", and Nancy and Jeremy are just about to get it on when she asks what happened to Nim.

and then there's the scene with Mark jealously watching Sophie & Jeff getting up close and personal:-
that reminded me of this, I can't remember which episode it is, but where jez says "they're hogging all the happiness" and mark says "that's not how it works" and then his inner monologue says "that's totally how it works"