The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her voice that grates on me. It’s just so blaaaah
It is!! plus she wears pink eye shadow and as an apparent makeup artist then she should know more than anyone that it’s a shit eyelid colour! Plus her hair looks shit and really thin.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I’m yet to meet a heroin addict who’s teeth hasn’t fell out or hasn’t got extremely bad dental hygiene my friends mum has a full set of dentures now top and bottom!
Doesn’t surprise me. He’s vile.

Reactions: 2
brentwood is a nice area, but I don’t rate it. my mate has a salon there and knows a lot of the towie lot and they’ve all slept with each other shagged their mates boyfriends and all his mates type of shit honestly it’s very strange. they All get gifted literally everything, phones clothes, prams furniture jewellery and even lease cars for free as long as they promote the company! i Don’t wanna name names but one of them was gifted over 20 prams Before she gave birth and she didn’t like any she still went and bought her own but she donated the ones she was gifted so its all good

Reactions: 6
Billie Faiers Billi Mucklow or Fearne or Sam are the only mums so I’m going with Sam, she loves FREE stuff?

Reactions: 4
Billie Faiers Billi Mucklow or Fearne or Sam are the only mums so I’m going with Sam, she loves FREE stuff?
billie Mucklow, and from what I’ve heard, she’s one of the most down to earth out the lot and that’s from a few different people

Reactions: 5
billie Mucklow, and from what I’ve heard, she’s one of the most down to earth out the lot and that’s from a few different people
I think her family are well off too aren’t they. Makes me angry though as this companies could gift to charities or woman’s aid and would gain a lot more respect

Reactions: 12
I saw him in Westfield nandos he was on the table next to me and as he looked familiar I thought I knew him so I was like “hiii, you alright” and he was like “yeah good you” and then I had to sit next to him and eat.. the fucking shame he didn’t bat an eyelid to be fair and he even said bye when they left I cringe so hard thinking of it

tommy went to school with my cousin, hes Always kept in contact, they still go to the pub every now and again, he does a lot for charity and is a very loyal guy but when something or someone pisses him off he lets them know it.... also drives a Normal car unlike the others, he isn’t a show off at all and as far as I know him and Georgia are solid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Billi Mucklow I’m guessing, i saw on her Instagram she was donating one then selling a few others. With the money they’ve got she should have donated them all especially if they were freebies the grabbing cow

Diags seems sweet and genuine! I like Tommy, although someone on here said he is a twat lol. Never been keen on Georgia, I think she’s a bad shit stirrer and comes across a real bitch

Last edited:
I love Diags too. Unlike the rest of them, he actually seems to have a personality. They’re all so vapid. Makes great tele though. Must admit I’ve stopped watching now. So, I’m not up to date with all the new young ones. It’s went the way of MIC. Didn’t even wake itself too seriously at the beginning and now they’re all a bit wet lettuce and looking for fame.

Reactions: 12
There’s loads more towie mums now - Lydia, Lucy, Chloe Lewis, Danielle Armstrong
Yes but I assumed it was a while back for some reason and those that you mentioned were just pregnant within the last year, I am not sure why I think it was earlier though and can’t be arssed going back to check

Agreed, I think Tommy has turned his life around and is doing well.

Re the shoes - I can also understand why he’d feel like that. They’re priced at the luxury end of the market & stocked in Selfridges and other higher end stores, most luxury brands (I mean I wouldn’t put him quite in their bracket but for the purposes of this discussion) have REALLY strict T&Cs around stock, pricing, marketing, etc. Like you may be a chain of boutiques but you can’t stock this Gucci item in Liverpool because they don’t want it there, or you can’t put it in an email alongside a LV bag, etc etc. It’s very common for brands not to allow discounting as well as it cheapens the brand, and I imagine them ending up in a shop would really piss him off. I don’t condone violence but you don’t know how it went down, I can’t blame him tbh

OMG so I have been watching old TOWIE’s and Demi Simms was in it way before she was reintroduced, I honestly didn’t even recognise her at first she looks like a different person, what a shame she was so pretty!

Reactions: 48
I am watching old towie episodes on britbox (as i have nothing better to do, working from home!) and Gemma is so nice! It's kind of frustrating that she started with the whole 'GC' thing...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.