The only way is Essex cast #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she went absolutely psycho on Harry out of the blue? Seems like she has a very nasty temper! šŸ˜¬
It was the way she spoke to Chloe B for me - no fake earthy breathy cute slow tones to her voice lol. She was absolutely vile, you can really see the person she is behind closed doors.
But THE WAY she approached Jack ā€˜Why are you here ? Why didnā€™t you tell meā€™ I was side eyeing the Tv like oooooooh you are not a nice person at all when youā€™re not in control lol.

Reactions: 19
Also Jack confirms tonight that he and Frankie were NOT in a relationship in 2018. Someone's been telling fibs!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok massive spoiler for anyone who hasnā€™t seen tonightā€™s episode yet. So please read no further if you donā€™t want the juiciest tea ever regarding Chloe B and Frankie. Epic.
How amazing was it watching Frankie basically call Chloe B a Hoe and insinuate she meddled in her and Jacks relationship. She sneered, she antagonised and was just a basic witch throughout. Then for her to approach Jack passive aggressively and for him to REVEAL she grabbed his phone, read Chloe Bs texts and THREW THE PHONE AT HIS HEAD. Then then THEN he reveals SHE was a side piece and Chloe Bs always been the one for him! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh itā€™s the storyline we needed !!!!!!!!! Also for him to confirm
This ā€˜2 year narrativeā€™ was bullshit was the best
It was SO good to see someone stick up for Chloe B against the dims for once! Iā€™m so glad Chloe b finally pointed out the hypocrisy when frankie was going on about how her and Jackā€™s relationship wasnā€™t valid because they werenā€™t boyfriend and girlfriend.

ā€œso your sister and Peteā€™s relationship wasnā€™t valid either seeing as he didnā€™t make her his girlfriendā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank goodness for Jack...he has given life to this drab show..hope he sticks around the rest are dullards and have had their day.. especially the Sims mob....Diags looks misplaced and needs to move on he looks sad with his silly script......

Reactions: 24
omg iā€™ve had to give up watching as this season is diabolical but this thread still gives me life šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
Yeah I haven't watched for a few episodes now but still keep up on this thread , although looks like I'll have to watch the showdown with chloe and frankie

Reactions: 3
So glad that episode ended like that..

Chloe got with harry first, then frankie.
Chloe got with jack first, then frankie.

frankie saying ā€˜well they both asked me to be their girlfriend, not you. Youā€™ve never had a boyfriend have you?ā€™

What a nasty vile bully she is.

They probably only asked her to be their girlfriend because she forced them to, abusive abusive abusive

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Watching now canā€™t wait to see this drama šŸ¤£

Does anyone know where frankie and joe met for a drink? Looked like Harry Potter vibes and I wanna go lol

Reactions: 6
Just watching it now , not got to the end yet. It'll be interesting to see twitter after it's been on tonight and what the sims will say cos no doubt there will be more stories.
Anyone else feel like ambers ditched chloe a bit too , she does stick up for her sort of but chloe must feel alone when ambers friendly with them all

Watching now canā€™t wait to see this drama šŸ¤£

Does anyone know where frankie and joe met for a drink? Looked like Harry Potter vibes and I wanna go lol
I donā€™t know if itā€™s the same place but I went to a place In London called the cauldron which was similar to where they were. I think itā€™s North London.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice when frankie told chloe and demi about the date with Joe and made out she ended it and that he just agreed when he already thought it before she mentioned it , he might have been trying to save face but he did already say it was more friends before she said how she felt. Then chloe was like does he hate me now , they think everyone wants them

frankie saying ā€˜well they both asked me to be their girlfriend, not you. Youā€™ve never had a boyfriend have you?ā€™

They probably only asked her to be their girlfriend because she forced them to, abusive abusive abusive
but no one stayed with u frankie, šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Amy's not a good friend to chloe , can't stand her, she said she doesn't want to know to chloe but then goes straight to frankie to Gossip and Will listen to her

Reactions: 20

She's an absolute disgrace and a fraud. She bashes on about her 'faith'
A true Christian doesn't celebrate Halloween, wouldn't dress up in costumes and be seen in the bar her n Joe were in making 'potion' drinks...
Just she was a true Christian and had the knowledge she would rebuke these practices šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A true Christian doesn't celebrate Halloween, wouldn't dress up in costumes and be seen in the bar her n Joe were in making 'potion' drinks...
Just she was a true Christian and had the knowledge she would rebuke these practices šŸ¤”
She is no way a Christian donā€™t even get me started

Reactions: 12
She is no way a Christian donā€™t even get me started
100% it infuriates me her making this claim ''yeah I'm a Christian my faith so important blah blah'' in her monotone voice yet next episode gets an 'evil eye tattoo' she's an absolute joke

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Frankie needs to get a grip, she hates Chloe because she knows the lads will ALWAYS run back to Chloe. Jack has proved that tonight by showing that Frankie is just someone whoā€™s easy to get when heā€™s bored but his feelings fo Chloe are still there.

Reactions: 16
Just watching it now , not got to the end yet.
Anyone else feel like ambers ditched chloe a bit too , she does stick up for her sort of but chloe must feel alone when ambers friendly with them all
Was going to say a while back that Amber seems to have changed since Chloe M & Courtney have left, she just not that bitchy to me anymore, and I also get that vibe whenever Chloe is trying to speak to her about certain situations, she doesn't really say much where's before she had an opinion on just about everything. Not that I have any sympathy for Brockett though lol.

Reactions: 7
This is so true my friend is a Christian and she would never celebrate Halloween her children go to a light show ...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.