Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Watching old ones and Lauren’s shop has just been petrol bombed. Is that a regular occurrence for this lot? Marks bar and Elliot’s restaurant got petrol bombed too didn’t they?
One of my favourite Towie moments ever is Lauren saying to Jess you didn’t even text me when my shop burned down and Jess says did you not see my bbm status

• Haha
Reactions: 64

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
It’s a sad state of affairs when women are fighting over coke head & dead beat dad Jack Fincham. He is not a prize … maybe a prize idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Sez99

VIP Member
Ok massive spoiler for anyone who hasn’t seen tonight’s episode yet. So please read no further if you don’t want the juiciest tea ever regarding Chloe B and Frankie. Epic.
How amazing was it watching Frankie basically call Chloe B a Hoe and insinuate she meddled in her and Jacks relationship. She sneered, she antagonised and was just a basic bitch throughout. Then for her to approach Jack passive aggressively and for him to REVEAL she grabbed his phone, read Chloe Bs texts and THREW THE PHONE AT HIS HEAD. Then then THEN he reveals SHE was a side piece and Chloe Bs always been the one for him! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh it’s the storyline we needed !!!!!!!!! Also for him to confirm
This ‘2 year narrative’ was bullshit was the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Jennytea

VIP Member
Just read in Daily Mail that Frankie is dating Jude Laws son Rafferty…… I don’t believe that for one second!!!
Have to take everything with a pinch of salt with Frankie . She could’ve seen him on Instagram once and now is telling people they have been soul mates since 2005 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Slothgang

Chatty Member
It was SO good to see someone stick up for Chloe B against the dims for once! I’m so glad Chloe b finally pointed out the hypocrisy when frankie was going on about how her and Jack’s relationship wasn’t valid because they weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend.

“so your sister and Pete’s relationship wasn’t valid either seeing as he didn’t make her his girlfriend” 🤣🤣🤣
I hate with a PASSION when someone uses 'you've never had a boyfriend' or 'thats why your single' etc as an insult. Like men are some big prize we win for being the best woman! Ferne said it quite a few series ago too. Rather be single than jump from shite relationship to shite relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jennytea

VIP Member
I was randomly listening to Chloe M and Courtney’s podcast whilst cleaning (I ended up turning it off I got bored) but found it mad what Chloe had said about her boyfriend George . She said they had been together when they were teenagers for years, and he cheated on her and then left her for someone else . She said she basically was obsessed with him for three years and wanted him back until he ‘took her back’ 😳 I can’t believe she’s settled down with this guy. She was speaking about how when he left her that’s why she had zero confidence in herself for years and was shattered and could never move on but she’s back with him? Wtf?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Brockett has posted that she’s been filming celebs go dating, wonder how many of the dates frankie will claim she was with first 🤣

• Haha

blob1234

So glad that episode ended like that..

Chloe got with harry first, then frankie.
Chloe got with jack first, then frankie.

frankie saying ‘well they both asked me to be their girlfriend, not you. You’ve never had a boyfriend have you?’

What a nasty vile bully she is.

They probably only asked her to be their girlfriend because she forced them to, abusive abusive abusive

• Heart

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I'm watching old series on Brit Box. Some observations...

WHAT is with some of the lads being so vile and disrespectful to the girls? Lewis was awful to Nicole - he cheated on her, they broke up, then he's calling her a bitch and a slag for not replying to a text when she was at her friend's memorial...Jon Clarke being an absolute arse to many of the girls, but calling Kate a slag for allegedly sleeping with his friend. The girl was single, what's it to him?! And Dan getting the hump because of it...they broke up first time round and he was sniffing round Jess within hours!

Jake Hall was a nasty piece of work, but WTF was Chloe doing back and forth with him? Sorry, just ridiculous. Then the fall out with Megan McKenna over her allegedly sleeping with Jake...no idea if it happened or not, but take issue with your "fella" not Megan.

Danni and Lockie - toxic, toxic, toxic.

The girls were awful to Chloe M and Courtney when they first joined. Really, really bitchy and nasty.

Lydia and Arg. Just urgh.

GATSBY HAS ALWAYS BEEN DISGUSTING.

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
Ok massive spoiler for anyone who hasn’t seen tonight’s episode yet. So please read no further if you don’t want the juiciest tea ever regarding Chloe B and Frankie. Epic.
How amazing was it watching Frankie basically call Chloe B a Hoe and insinuate she meddled in her and Jacks relationship. She sneered, she antagonised and was just a basic bitch throughout. Then for her to approach Jack passive aggressively and for him to REVEAL she grabbed his phone, read Chloe Bs texts and THREW THE PHONE AT HIS HEAD. Then then THEN he reveals SHE was a side piece and Chloe Bs always been the one for him! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh it’s the storyline we needed !!!!!!!!! Also for him to confirm
This ‘2 year narrative’ was bullshit was the best
It was SO good to see someone stick up for Chloe B against the dims for once! I’m so glad Chloe b finally pointed out the hypocrisy when frankie was going on about how her and Jack’s relationship wasn’t valid because they weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend.

“so your sister and Pete’s relationship wasn’t valid either seeing as he didn’t make her his girlfriend” 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Deb788

Chatty Member
Frankie bores the life out of me her voice is so monotone zzzzzzzz !

Liking Amber better she seems to have grown up and got Dan under her thumb good and proper which he deserves.

Gatsby is 100% pure cringe

Dani is 100% a user you can see the disgust in her face sometimes when she's interacting with him.

Chloe is a resentful jealous bitch and her and diagz need to grow up .

I like Roman alot and Chloe B is ace.

Yaz couldn't be more in love with herself

For some reason part of me likes Pete ( probably only cos he loves dogs tbh!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Anyone remember the episode where Carol said she wanted Big Mark but in Little Mark’s body. Who says that about their son

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32