The only way is Essex cast #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when arg went on a date with her to her house and her mum, dad and brother were all sat there and Arg legged it 😂😂😂
That was with Jasmin 🤣 her brother wanted to be a model and his mate is Diags younger brother

He has a gorgeous fiancé and baby now. Good for him. People were nasty to him on towie.
Wasnt Mario awful to him and made out Little Chris was lying about him cheating on Lucy and it turned out to be true?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she was in it around season 9 or 10, 2013 i think? she was mates with Jasmin Walia and they tried to get with Lockie and Dan Osborne. she was spectacularly stupid and most of her dialogue was just repeating things other people had said. She's had a LOT of surgery since then!

I’ve just had a look at her and I have to say, she has some of the better towie surgery I’ve seen. Not too over done can still tell it’s her and it really compliments her face!

Reactions: 3
That was with Jasmin 🤣 her brother wanted to be a model and his mate is Diags younger brother

Wasnt Mario awful to him and made out Little Chris was lying about him cheating on Lucy and it turned out to be true?
Mario was bleeping vile to him. Still cheating too apparently 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Of all the stories I expected to see about TOWIE cast members in 2022, "Abi Clarke having an affair with Zayn Malik" was not on the list :LOL: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17336602/zayn-malik-affair-abi-clarke-gigi/
Someone is working over time to remove these as I got an error message on Sun’s website saying the story no longer existed so I googled ‘Abi Clark’ instead and I got three previews to the story via Daily Mail, Mirror and ‘International The News’ however first two pages said the same as Sun.

• Wow
I think it’s odd that they are apparently postponing the new series due to ‘covid regulations’

Reactions: 7
If you search abi Clarke on insta, a comedian comes up, watch her stories 😂 she keeps getting mixed up with the towie Abi Clarke over sleeping with zayn. Her stories proper made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Did anyone watch Celebs go dating? I quite like Chloe B normally but she came across so rude last night! Will be interesting to see how she is the rest of the series.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone watch Celebs go dating? I quite like Chloe B normally but she came across so rude last night! Will be interesting to see how she is the rest of the series.
Yeah, I thought the same! Hopefully as the series goes on she'll let her guard down a bit more... that poor guy she went on the date with had no chance last night :ROFLMAO: but to be honest, she wasn't in to him.. at least she made it clear lol!

Ooooooh I need catch up on Celebs Go Dating !!! Thanks for the reminder xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.