The only way is Essex cast #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know when people get a bed sheet & spray paint a birthday message for someone to display on a foot bridge or roundabout? That’s what saffron looks like she’s wrapped in 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pirate Pete “I love you to bits Chlo .. your one of the most important people in my life” doesn’t seem to be there..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pirate Pete “I love you to bits Chlo .. your one of the most important people in my life” doesn’t seem to be there..
Poor Pete , 🤣 remember Megan used to call him 'poor pete' and would say he's doing his 'poor pete' routine '

Also remember when 'pirate pete' promised to go to Chloe's and see Maddy dressed as a pirate few years ago and he never turned up &Chloe was fuming & got the 'UMP' iv invested too much time in towie , I need a life 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Pete , 🤣 remember Megan used to call him 'poor pete' and would say he's doing his 'poor pete' routine '

Also remember when 'pirate pete' promised to go to Chloe's and see Maddy dressed as a pirate few years ago and he never turned up &Chloe was fuming & got the 'UMP' iv invested too much time in towie , I need a life 😭
Omg yeah she went bleeping mental on him cause he was fast asleep and didn’t wanna hang around with her kid when he was on holiday 😭😭 mad thinking about all that now and Chloe took it mega serious saying she would ruin his life cause he let her daughter down 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m probably looking too far into it lol but does anyone else find it weird that Frankie sims and Nikita (from mafs) are now friends and going out together? How do they even know eqchother and they are complete opposites, Nikita is loud and brash and Frankie seems so quiet. Also Nikita has just filmed celebs go dating with Chloe brockett? Just find it odd

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Bobby in Yazs instastories with Harry ... after all that taking nervous breakdowns.. they are all attention seekers... and Harry split from his fiance 👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m probably looking too far into it lol but does anyone else find it weird that Frankie sims and Nikita (from mafs) are now friends and going out together? How do they even know eqchother and they are complete opposites, Nikita is loud and brash and Frankie seems so quiet. Also Nikita has just filmed celebs go dating with Chloe brockett? Just find it odd

I’m waiting for Frankie to come out & say she’s known Nikita for years & she known her well before Brockett 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s probably been friends with Nikita since 1967

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok massive spoiler for anyone who hasn’t seen tonight’s episode yet. So please read no further if you don’t want the juiciest tea ever regarding Chloe B and Frankie. Epic.
How amazing was it watching Frankie basically call Chloe B a Hoe and insinuate she meddled in her and Jacks relationship. She sneered, she antagonised and was just a basic witch throughout. Then for her to approach Jack passive aggressively and for him to REVEAL she grabbed his phone, read Chloe Bs texts and THREW THE PHONE AT HIS HEAD. Then then THEN he reveals SHE was a side piece and Chloe Bs always been the one for him! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh it’s the storyline we needed !!!!!!!!! Also for him to confirm
This ‘2 year narrative’ was bullshit was the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok massive spoiler for anyone who hasn’t seen tonight’s episode yet. So please read no further if you don’t want the juiciest tea ever regarding Chloe B and Frankie. Epic.
How amazing was it watching Frankie basically call Chloe B a Hoe and insinuate she meddled in her and Jacks relationship. She sneered, she antagonised and was just a basic witch throughout. Then for her to approach Jack passive aggressively and for him to REVEAL she grabbed his phone, read Chloe Bs texts and THREW THE PHONE AT HIS HEAD. Then then THEN he reveals SHE was a side piece and Chloe Bs always been the one for him! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh it’s the storyline we needed !!!!!!!!! Also for him to confirm
Oh my days, I’m out with the family I will have to wait until tonight

Reactions: 8
So he accuses Frankie of assault!! I hope ITV take that seriously and cancels her, or is it allowed because she’s a Simms sister!!!

Reactions: 16
Literally the best ever finally see Frankie’s real side!!

Reactions: 17
So he accuses Frankie of assault!! I hope ITV take that seriously and cancels her, or is it allowed because she’s a Simms sister!!!
Remember when she went absolutely psycho on Harry out of the blue? Seems like she has a very nasty temper! 😬

Reactions: 17
And when Chloe B asked if Chloe Sims and Petes relationship wasn't valid then cause Frankie basically said Chloe Bs and Jacks relationship meant nothing cause they didn't make it official 🤣. The Sims are a bunch of hypocrites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m so glad they’ve done this! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Show them Sim’s up for the hypocritical, snide, morally bankrupt tramps they are! All the stuff they drag Brockett for they’ve done in a heartbeat themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.