The only way is Essex cast #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on šŸ˜Š

Mod edit: please hit watch to watch the thread, don't post messages that add nothing just to watch, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
E8EB727F-62EA-41FF-8B67-7698DC1D26CF.jpeg

Right canā€™t figure out how to quote from a previous thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
E8EB727F-62EA-41FF-8B67-7698DC1D26CF.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
Right canā€™t figure out how to quote from a previous thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
But Frankie needs to grow the duck up! Sleazy guys like Jack are always doing stuff like that, itā€™s the calling card of a narcissist šŸ™ˆ tell you they love you just so they hear it said back to them. The second her backs turned forget all about her! Sheā€™s got this cringey ā€œIā€™m a good girlā€ vibe going on. Sheā€™s obviously dumb enough to believe them when they tell her they love her and sheā€™s special. As if they are not saying it to every other girl. Isnā€™t she in her late twenties? Grow up hun, itā€™s not as if itā€™s your first ride around the block, despite how much you try to make it appear it is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched TOWIE in its formative years, then switched off from about 2013 to late 2019. Iā€™ve dipped in an out during the years I wasnā€™t glued watching but I still feel like thereā€™s so much I didnā€™t know.
Like Today only just found out Demi came between Sam and Shelby before they waltzed off into the sunset like what !!!???

Also the fitty they were lining up for Frankie last series is now dating Clelia!! And was Olivias main holiday date in Celebs Go Dating in 2018 lol WHAT !!

Reactions: 11
Also do we think Chloe is going to do anything to acknowledge the big four zero birthday thatā€™s in a matter of days on towie? I would never normally bash a woman for this because there is nothing wrong with being single. But I canā€™t stand Chloe so Iā€™ll make an exception! šŸ¤£ Bloody embarrassing that she had her 30th on the show that was a wedding theme because she hadnā€™t ā€œmet her Prince Charming yetā€ and sheā€™s still in the same situation 10 years later. Only difference is she is probably more of an immature self absorb knob than she was back then! I really donā€™t think there will be any mention of it! Bet she will keep it really quiet šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 22
Also do we think Chloe is going to do anything to acknowledge the big four zero birthday thatā€™s in a matter of days on towie? I would never normally bash a woman for this because there is nothing wrong with being single. But I canā€™t stand Chloe so Iā€™ll make an exception! šŸ¤£ Bloody embarrassing that she had her 30th on the show that was a wedding theme because she hadnā€™t ā€œmet her Prince Charming yetā€ and sheā€™s still in the same situation 10 years later. Only difference is she is probably more of an immature self absorb knob than she was back then! I really donā€™t think there will be any mention of it! Bet she will keep it really quiet šŸ™ˆ
Iā€™d say there will be a big finale party because she is ā€œloved and respected ā€œ by all the cast and crew ..

I watched TOWIE in its formative years, then switched off from about 2013 to late 2019. Iā€™ve dipped in an out during the years I wasnā€™t glued watching but I still feel like thereā€™s so much I didnā€™t know.
Like Today only just found out Demi came between Sam and Shelby before they waltzed off into the sunset like what !!!???

Also the fitty they were lining up for Frankie last series is now dating Clelia!! And was Olivias main holiday date in Celebs Go Dating in 2018 lol WHAT !!
And the Sims no longer follow him even though Frankie got with Jack when she was meant to be dating him.. there double standards .. I didnā€™t like Clelia but if they were kept it would have made for interesting viewing šŸ‘€

Reactions: 8
Or pretend its her 39th again šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s not following him in fact sheā€™s only follow 85 people.. so all her besties from Dubai are unfollowed

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Does anyone remember when this happened . Billie and Sam fighting a group of girls . Few years bk now, think the girls stole Billie's bag , they then tried to get it bk from them .

Reactions: 2
Brockett has posted that sheā€™s been filming celebs go dating, wonder how many of the dates frankie will claim she was with first šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Does anyone remember when this happened . Billie and Sam fighting a group of girls . Few years bk now, think the girls stole Billie's bag , they then tried to get it bk from them .
That was Greg's girlfriend or just turned ex girlfriend at the time. Billie had been seeing him behind her back and then he finished with her for Billie. All her mates started on them both

It was on Towie the night after when Mark went round to see Sam and Billie and they both had black eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s not following him in fact sheā€™s only follow 85 people.. so all her besties from Dubai are unfollowed
[/QUOTE
Iā€™d say there will be a big finale party because she is ā€œloved and respected ā€œ by all the cast and crew ..

And the Sims no longer follow him even though Frankie got with Jack when she was meant to be dating him.. there double standards .. I didnā€™t like Clelia but if they were kept it would have made for interesting viewing šŸ‘€
Right after clelia went official with Tommy the Sims all unfollowed her - she also started following brockett and liking her posts. Although sheā€™s not now, but would have been good drama

Reactions: 2
Well itā€™s looking like the towie finale is Chloe Sims birthday party as the whole Simā€™s crew is there and Georgia and Tommy are there on the stories. Even Nanny ā€œleave my first grandchild under the care of social services Iā€™ve raised my kids!ā€ Linda is there šŸ™ˆ bet Chloe is absolutely fuming though Dan and Amber are there šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well itā€™s looking like the towie finale is Chloe Sims birthday party as the whole Simā€™s crew is there and Georgia and Tommy are there on the stories. Even Nanny ā€œleave my first grandchild under the care of social services Iā€™ve raised my kids!ā€ Linda is there šŸ™ˆ bet Chloe is absolutely fuming though Dan and Amber are there šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Nanny Linda looks younger than Maddy with the filters on...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those stories are just so bizarre. The American accents and the squealing! Maddy looks absolutely baffled by them. Amy Childs looked like sheā€™d been spiked with her head flopping on one side and her tits nearly falling out. Iā€™m fascinated by them.

• Haha
Those stories are just so bizarre. The American accents and the squealing! Maddy looks absolutely baffled by them. Amy Childs looked like sheā€™d been spiked with her head flopping on one side and her tits nearly falling out. Iā€™m fascinated by them.
All very odd and Maddie just looked so uncomfortable!!

I just know it when the episode is on it will just be all her drippy family in their droning sloooow speech giving it all ā€œturning 40 is going to amaaaaayzin for you! You worked as a cattle market make up artist for one show at Paris faaaaashhhun week, now youā€™re going to New York! Youā€™re doing so well and are going to go sooooo far! Itā€™s going to be ammmayzin!ā€ Bet Kim Kardashian is shitting herself! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.