The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching last night’s TOWIE, so boring. Highlight was the ‘festival’ held in someone’s garden and Maddison calling out Chloe - that bit genuinely made me laugh.

Gatsby is repulsive, Dani must be really desperate to stay in the show because I’ve never seen a couple with less chemistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gatsby is repulsive, Dani must be really desperate to stay in the show because I’ve never seen a couple with less chemistry.
There was more passion in the kiss between big baby Paul and his mother on Mummy Diaries 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Watching yesterday’s ep.. ffs it’s so awful 😭 Maddy when she said she needed a list for all of Chloe’s boyfriends I’m dead 🤣 .. Demi has recycled this storyline once again she did the same thing when she first came on the show pretended she wanted to date Sam then did the same old line about how she prefers girls, we all know you like girls Demi no one cares.. also she is the only one who keeps mentioning Diags and Roman fancying her and caring that she prefers girls, no one else is talking about it 😂 she needs to get over herself acting like she’s hurting everyones feelings

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching yesterday’s ep.. ffs it’s so awful 😭 Maddy when she said she needed a list for all of Chloe’s boyfriends I’m dead 🤣 .. Demi has recycled this storyline once again she did the same thing when she first came on the show pretended she wanted to date Sam then did the same old line about how she prefers girls, we all know you like girls Demi no one cares.. also she is the only one who keeps mentioning Diags and Roman fancying her and caring that she prefers girls, no one else is talking about it 😂 she needs to get over herself acting like she’s hurting everyones feelings
Screams attention seeker. I’m sorry but all I could look at were her lips when she was sobbing. Thought they were going explode onto Chloe’s shoulder 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she's tri , tri anything that gets her some attention.

Dani is actually repulsed by Gatsby. He went to kiss her in the private jet, and she pulled away after a split second peck.
Tri!! Tri anything. I’m dying here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I am going to say they won't have found their happily ever after.
Just read the article and they met while filming ex on the beach and Yaz was supposed to go on and confront him but pulled out.

Wtf is Yaz's problem?! Theyve been split for over a year and then she wafts back onto Towie like a fart on a breeze and calls him names for his one night stand with Chloe B and tries to ridicule him.

As though she can take the high ground when shes let business men tit on her for a Gucci bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Didn’t she also date Pete Wicks?
She went out with Demi! (The one everyone fights over) 😄 And shes been linked to loads of other Z listers too x

Just read the article and they met while filming ex on the beach and Yaz was supposed to go on and confront him but pulled out.

Wtf is Yaz's problem?! Theyve been split for over a year and then she wafts back onto Towie like a fart on a breeze and calls him names for his one night stand with Chloe B and tries to ridicule him.

As though she can take the high ground when shes let business men tit on her for a Gucci bag.
Ooo when is this season of ex on the beach on? Never knew they both did it x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She went out with Demi! (The one everyone fights over) 😄 And shes been linked to loads of other Z listers too x

Ooo when is this season of ex on the beach on? Never knew they both did it x
I don't know, didn't say in the article (that I could see)

Watching last night's episode. Mady seems so sweet. Loved when she called Chloe out lol. Genuine question though, has she got a mild learning disability? Really don't mean this in an awful way!

Reactions: 3
Watching last night's episode. Mady seems so sweet. Loved when she called Chloe out lol. Genuine question though, has she got a mild learning disability? Really don't mean this in an awful way!
I think it’s really obvious isn’t it and bad problems with her speech too.. I just hope people are kind to her online. It also seems really random and awkward how she’s suddenly on the show. The scenes seemed really uncomfortable. Even though I did chuckle at her come back to Chloe 😭 Chloe looked fuming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Chloe s seems good with Maddie. They seem to have a nice relationship.

Reactions: 3
I think Chloe s seems good with Maddie. They seem to have a nice relationship.
I don’t know I think she’s been mainly raised by her dads family that’s why I don’t buy this whole ‘worried mother’ identity she’s trying to suddenly proclaim

Reactions: 8
It was Amber and Dan who made a big thing about him asking her to be his girlfriend. I think she dressed up like a Princess or some other utter Essex bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It was Amber and Dan who made a big thing about him asking her to be his girlfriend. I think she dressed up like a Princess or some other utter Essex bullshit.
No I’m sure they were the most low key, he literally just walked up to her and asked her 😂 you really think Dan would go extra and do a big gesture 😳 loads of other people on the show have done it over the top though ... the cutest gesture on the show that others might think is cheesy is when Arg hired a band to sing westlife to Lydia 😭 I couldn’t get over how sweet it was

Reactions: 5
She is not just over a year older than me?! duck right off 😭😭
I thought she was mid 30’s the way she carries on. Constantly talking about settling down and wanting children like it’s the be all end all. She needs to live her life! Especially with the opportunity she has (exposure because of towie).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.