The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree I cannot stand yaz she’s about as real as her boobs!
Amy should be an advert for how not to behave when you have young kids and are out in the dating world!

Amy’s bloke looks about ten let’s see how long he lasts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When did Amy child's turn into an absolute snide witch...her wee comments ect shes lost her sparkle and fun she had in her previous towie stint..I feel she's always a bit horrible to chloe b...she's a mixer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
yaz is such a bleep laughing at the apple picker girl and the snide comments about her job also how does Amy even afford a P.A? what does she do

Reactions: 19
yaz is such a bleep laughing at the apple picker girl and the snide comments about her job also how does Amy even afford a P.A? what does she do
I thought the same why does she need a P.A 😂 I bet it’s probably someone to watch her kids whilst she goes and looks for new dick 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wayne Lineker did apologise to Chloe, but I think it was more to do with his attitude to Essex girls rather than her personally. Remember when Danielle Armstrong told Chloe that Sadie was more Elliotts type? Young and beautiful!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't watch it last night, this series is soooo dull and I honestly can't tolerate 50p Gatsby being on my television screen a second longer! I watched the celeb ghost trip instead, far more entertaining!!

Reactions: 15
When did Amy child's turn into an absolute snide witch...her wee comments ect shes lost her sparkle and fun she had in her previous towie stint..I feel she's always a bit horrible to chloe b...she's a mixer.
I thought you were talking about Amy's actual child when I first read that. I was like isn't the kid like 4? 🤣 🤣 🤣 I had to read it again🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone want to start a new thread? I’ve never done it before, any title suggestions?

Reactions: 1
He apologised in another episode but doubt he meant it

Yaz the twit.

Says more about her that apple picking is beneath her but letting men tit on her on dubai isn't?! Ok hun🙄

Then Amy was moaning last weeks episode that she was single and this week she is suddenly seeing someone and is close to saying the "L" word?!
Apple picking as in any farm work is very hard work, which none of them on TOWIE would know the meaning of ....what's with Yaz lips they all look ridiculous and as for Chloe the oldie who thinks TOWIE is her show she needs to look in the mirror at her lips , her whole face is vile........

Reactions: 11
So is anyone else thinking Lockie is not at fault for sleeping with Brockett? On the grounds that I struggled to realise that it was Yaz out with Chloe S, Saffron and Amy, not Brockett?! They’ve have so much surgery they look the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is anyone else thinking Lockie is not at fault for sleeping with Brockett? On the grounds that I struggled to realise that it was Yaz out with Chloe S, Saffron and Amy, not Brockett?! They’ve have so much surgery they look the same!
Locking is definitely not at a fault. Yaz and Brockett were not friends at the time. Also Brocket and Lockie are both single and can do whatever they like together. Also, isn't that the Essex way? Everyone sleeps with everyone in that circle?

Reactions: 12
Locking is definitely not at a fault. Yaz and Brockett were not friends at the time. Also Brocket and Lockie are both single and can do whatever they like together. Also, isn't that the Essex way? Everyone sleeps with everyone in that circle?
Love that she claims to be over it and brings it up every time she has air time. Toxic d*ck really has you looking stupid😝 Lockie doesn’t want anything to do with her and I’m not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ive read an interview with Frankie just now saying she stayed with Jack a few weeks ago for one night and they kissed all night and he told her he loved her and wants her back but she said when he turns his life around and stops cheating.. so that’s obvs what happened .. he must have cheated in Ibiza .. in anyway this was just to get a dig in at Chloe b

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.