The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously, it was nothing to do with an arrangement …. It was because she liked him. Ooh ok.
Oh my god she looks absolutely horrendous here! This is what I always think is wrong with her look. She thinks she’s higher tier, but she looks complete chav scum! Jesus Christ she has been around the block, hasn’t she!!!! I remember years ago she was screaming at Ferne McCann calling Ferne a slag, takes one to know one hun! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god she looks absolutely horrendous here! This is what I always think is wrong with her look. She thinks she’s higher tier, but she looks complete chav scum! Jesus Christ she has been around the block, hasn’t she!!!! I remember years ago she was screaming at Ferne McCann calling Ferne a hag, takes one to know one hun! 🤣🤣🤣
Was that when ferne told her something along the lines of ‘to go eat something’ ? I always wondered if she had an ED, she was very thin at one point although I think she does look naturally slim & she works out

Reactions: 9
As I'm rewatching from the start I keep wondering, why do the likes of Jamie Reed for example and other people who pop in now and again keep doing it? It's like 75 quid a day isn't it and why would u want the bother of splitting up with your "gf of 4 years" on there?!

I feel like maybe Amber and Jamie Reed were supposed to start towie (as loads of the cast know Jamie, didn't he brag about sleeping with Billie, franckie and cara years earlier when he on the show for a couple of episodes? But then Amber just went for dan straight away so they just binned Jamie "lunch box" Reed off.

Reactions: 11
As I'm rewatching from the start I keep wondering, why do the likes of Jamie Reed for example and other people who pop in now and again keep doing it? It's like 75 quid a day isn't it and why would u want the bother of splitting up with your "gf of 4 years" on there?!

I feel like maybe Amber and Jamie Reed were supposed to start towie (as loads of the cast know Jamie, didn't he brag about sleeping with Billie, franckie and cara years earlier when he on the show for a couple of episodes? But then Amber just went for dan straight away so they just binned Jamie "lunch box" Reed off.
Amber and Jamie were meant to be on there together as a ‘power couple’ but then she eyed up Dan and it all went to shambles for him 😂 he didn’t make himself look too good the first time he joined and looked a right prick (remember he bragged about shagging them all and he threw the punch bowl over Frankie Essex haha) and then he got mugged off by amber so didn’t really have a storyline I’m assuming

Reactions: 14
frankie absolutely hates chloe b 🤣 it sooo funny to watch
It's funny because Frankie has absolutely no leg to stand on I know who id rather watch and it's not the dim sisters

I don't get why TV producers think 'oo this will be spicy' when noones arsed about the pair of them she's a snooze fest and he's basically being rewarded for being vile about his baby mama it's shameful not even good tv

Reactions: 8
Fixed it for her
Isn't he with that Megan girl now as Lockie in that after show spoke how his in a new relationship,so don't get why they are bringing Yas back on the show to confront Chloe B plus can bet the confrontation will be basic asf this show is so dead now 🥱

Reactions: 13
Isn't he with that Megan girl now as Lockie in that after show spoke how his in a new relationship,so don't get why they are bringing Yas back on the show to confront Chloe B plus can bet the confrontation will be basic asf this show is so dead now 🥱
Yeah he’s all over Megan and her Instagram with the flame emoji like he’s 12

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was that when ferne told her something along the lines of ‘to go eat something’ ? I always wondered if she had an ED, she was very thin at one point although I think she does look naturally slim & she works out
Yes! I remember Chloe was yet again getting involved in her much younger family members relationships, she started on Ferne and when she dared say something back Chloe said “don’t you dare speak to me like that I’m ill today!” Wtf?! Ferne replied back “well you should eat more!” 🤣🤣🤣 Chloe seems so weird when anyone dares disagree with her or even worse speaks to her the way she does to them! She acts like they should all treat her like royalty 🤣🤣🤣 I remember Ferne stormed off and she was screaming after her calling her a slag. Why Ferne ever had anything to do with her after that I don’t know. Imagine having a row with your boyfriend and then you see his sister later on and she kicks off putting her two pence in. Bloody weirdo’s The Sims family! 🙈🙈🙈

Yes! I remember Chloe was yet again getting involved in her much younger family members relationships, she started on Ferne and when she dared say something back Chloe said “don’t you dare speak to me like that I’m ill today!” Wtf?! Ferne replied back “well you should eat more!” 🤣🤣🤣 Chloe seems so weird when anyone dares disagree with her or even worse speaks to her the way she does to them! She acts like they should all treat her like royalty 🤣🤣🤣 I remember Ferne stormed off and she was screaming after her calling her a hag. Why Ferne ever had anything to do with her after that I don’t know. Imagine having a row with your boyfriend and then you see his sister later on and she kicks off putting her two pence in. Bloody weirdo’s The Sims family! 🙈🙈🙈
I have no idea why it keeps posting hag it’s suppose to say S L A G ?! 🤣🤣🤣 won’t let me change it in the edit, think certain words are blocked. I’m not calling her it though, that was straight out of Queen Sims vile mouth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s funny yaz has moved back to essex when lockie has actually moved on . After she gave it all the biggie before . Take it Dubai didn’t work out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just started tonight’s episode !! Chloe Bs impression of Frankie has me in stitches. Absolutely spot on !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Piping hot tea ☕
So I finally spoke to my friend. What she remembers about the night was the pair of them sweating (apparently there was excessive sweating) and them covered in stains. My friend said you could hear TEEF (her words) screeching & carrying on. But it was obvious she was paid for the wend.
That’s all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Lol watched tonight’s episode so fake Frankie I don’t have an issue with Chloe b 🙄🙄
If she doesn’t have a problem with Chloe B, then why were her and Demi putting up stories earlier this week that at the retreat ‘oohh we were being funny because of texts we received’.
they are THE WORST lol

Reactions: 10
If she doesn’t have a problem with Chloe B, then why were her and Demi putting up stories earlier this week that at the retreat ‘oohh we were being funny because of texts we received’.
they are THE WORST lol
Exactly they just make it up as they go along!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.