The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just started watching series 4 of Towie again, Lauren Goodger was quite pretty back then! It's hilarious to see how bad everyone's make up was, especially Lydia's!!

Reactions: 16
Just watching this week’s episode now, actually laughed out loud at Pete’s facial expressions when Roman was on the phone calling his date off with that girl 😂 then I rewound it to show my bf and laughed out loud again! Can’t remember the last time Towie made me laugh like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Next weeks look epic !!!! Frankie changed her and Jacks history to ‘three years ago’ lol. I hope ChloeB puts her in her place or Jack backs Chloe more xxx

ETA 3 years ago he won Love Island and was dating Dani Dyer for at least 6 months after their July 2018 win.
Unless Frankie dated him before love island lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next weeks look epic !!!! Frankie changed her and Jacks history to ‘three years ago’ lol. I hope ChloeB puts her in her place or Jack backs Chloe more xxx

ETA 3 years ago he won Love Island and was dating Dani Dyer for at least 6 months after their July 2018 win.
Well seen she lived up north for 5 years before joining Towie I can’t see that happening..

Well seen she lived up north for 5 years before joining Towie I can’t see that happening..
And I doubt jack will go against the Sims cult

Reactions: 8

And I doubt jack will go against the Sims cult
I hate to speculate here regarding anyone’s mental health, but I do recall shortly after him and Frankie went ‘official’ he was papped by the DM with a story published alleging the police had been called for safety for a male. He was pictured alone etc.
So I do wonder if she dropped him around this time. Maybe he has no loyalties to them as there was never any follow up on their relationship on Instagram etc was there. Next thing she’s single again. X

Reactions: 4
I hate to speculate here regarding anyone’s mental health, but I do recall shortly after him and Frankie went ‘official’ he was papped by the DM with a story published alleging the police had been called for safety for a male. He was pictured alone etc.
So I do wonder if she dropped him around this time. Maybe he has no loyalties to them as there was never any follow up on their relationship on Instagram etc was there. Next thing she’s single again. X
He went to Ibiza around end of June .. his brother lives over there all summer and next all photos are deleted and unfollowed... maybe he went in a bender over there but she was only going with him a few weeks not 3 months as the media were making out ..

Reactions: 6
Fixed it for her
She not even from Essex she's from Hertfordshire.
If it weren't for Locke's fame (love or loathe him) she wouldn't have the following or interest she has. She has been unsuccessful in bagging another reality star though she's tried and wants James back.
I actually think James and Megan are well suited. She has her own money and fame and comes across as more mature and independent than Yaz ever was, so maybe this may last (for a while).

On Towie's YouTube page they have upcoming scenes. There's a scene where Joe from love island meets Chloe and she's a complete witch to him. She says to his face he's not your type so I'm not sure. He looked embarrassed and says he's going to the bar, so horrible and not needed.

If it weren't for Locke's fame (love or loathe him) she wouldn't have the following or interest she has. She has been unsuccessful in bagging another reality star though she's tried and wants James back.
I actually think James and Megan are well suited. She has her own money and fame and comes across as more mature and independent than Yaz ever was, so maybe this may last (for a while).

On Towie's YouTube page they have upcoming scenes. There's a scene where Joe from love island meets Chloe and she's a complete witch to him. She says to his face he's not your type so I'm not sure. He looked embarrassed and says he's going to the bar, so horrible and not needed.
I’ve watched that today was so rude! I don’t know who she thinks she is 🙄

Reactions: 13

ive seen this episode already on itv hub. She was so unnecessarily rude to him I genuinely don’t know who she thinks she is!!!!!!
imagine if she went on a few dates with a man and then AFTER BEING INVITED to an event by the fella, she meets his two brothers who sit there snarling him and one says ‘she’s not your usual type is she, I'm not sure about her’.

God she outta remember when she was a bit part on the show and Wayne Linekar told her what a hag she was. She went off upset.
She’s a horrible old cow.

ive seen this episode already on itv hub. She was so unnecessarily rude to him I genuinely don’t know who she thinks she is!!!!!!
imagine if she went on a few dates with a man and then AFTER BEING INVITED to an event by the fella, she meets his two brothers who sit there snarling him and one says ‘she’s not your usual type is she, I'm not sure about her’.

God she outta remember when she was a bit part on the show and Wayne Linekar told her what a hag she was. She went off upset.
She’s a horrible old cow.
Did Wayne ever address his comments?

Reactions: 4
Just started today’s ep.. They are really trying so hard to give saffron a storyline and make her a main character 🤣 why??

I’m also SOOO baffled by this storyline with the ex. She was with someone else after this guy for 4 years and hasnt she been single a year or even 2 years 😳 wtf so she has not been with this guy for what 5-6 years? Why are they meeting up? It’s so confusing haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

lol I was just taking the piss because before I had even seen todays episode it’s obvious she’s still madly obsessed with lockie.
Ohhh she’s from Hertfordshire (so am I lol) I didn’t know that.
I see Chloe and Pete they were both acting rude. I honestly think Chloe sims has been able to get away with so much she really thinks she’s the queen of the show.

when Yaz laughed at the apple picker girl (so snobby)her Face looked like it was struggling to move!! I cannot believe how bad their faces are. So full of filler 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I have to admit I actually am really warming to Roman, I think he does add something I can see why they’ve kept him and he has potential, you can actually see his personality the last few episodes

Reactions: 15
Chloe is 100% sleeping with Pete again, without a doubt. There is no way they’re amicable other than that reason. Especially after Chloe’s obsessive state last season.

I have to admit I actually am really warming to Roman, I think he does add something I can see why they’ve kept him and he has potential, you can actually see his personality the last few episodes
I’m really enjoying Roman. He’s silly and likeable, almost reminds of Joey Essex.

Reactions: 29
Did Wayne ever address his comments?
He apologised in another episode but doubt he meant it

lol I was just taking the piss because before I had even seen todays episode it’s obvious she’s still madly obsessed with lockie.
Ohhh she’s from Hertfordshire (so am I lol) I didn’t know that.
I see Chloe and Pete they were both acting rude. I honestly think Chloe sims has been able to get away with so much she really thinks she’s the queen of the show.

when Yaz laughed at the apple picker girl (so snobby)her Face looked like it was struggling to move!! I cannot believe how bad their faces are. So full of filler 🤮🤮🤮
Yaz the twit.

Says more about her that apple picking is beneath her but letting men tit on her on dubai isn't?! Ok hun🙄

Then Amy was moaning last weeks episode that she was single and this week she is suddenly seeing someone and is close to saying the "L" word?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Where can I watch tonight’s ep?? X
The episode is always up on Sunday morning

Thanks for this. I was thinking myself I’m sure love island was 2018 as that’s the only series I’ve watched. The Sim(ple)s sisters will do anything to be ‘relevant’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He apologised in another episode but doubt he meant it

Yaz the twit.

Says more about her that apple picking is beneath her but letting men tit on her on dubai isn't?! Ok hun🙄

Then Amy was moaning last weeks episode that she was single and this week she is suddenly seeing someone and is close to saying the "L" word?!
i agree I cannot stand yaz she’s about as real as her boobs!
Amy should be an advert for how not to behave when you have young kids and are out in the dating world!

Amy’s bloke looks about ten let’s see how long he lasts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.