The Only Way Is Essex cast #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the documentary that Joey Essex has done (BBC iPlayer) on grief? Such an important yet taboo subject especially for men so I'm proud of him for it and showing that he's more than that 'daft lad' on telly I'm proud of him for admitting his struggles can't imagine losing my mum at a young age like that then years later it being all over front pages of newspapers which I think is so disrespectful. I think he's brave bless him

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anyone watched the documentary that Joey Essex has done (BBC iPlayer) on grief? Such an important yet taboo subject especially for men so I'm proud of him for it and showing that he's more than that 'daft lad' on telly I'm proud of him for admitting his struggles can't imagine losing my mum at a young age like that then years later it being all over front pages of newspapers which I think is so disrespectful. I think he's brave bless him
I can’t imagine how it must feel to lose a mum in those circumstances, especially at such a young age. It’s hard enough to lose a parent through illness or an accident etc. But to lose a parent to suicide must be so difficult to accept. The feeling of ‘why did she leave me’ must stay with him every day. Children won’t understand mental health issues either. My heart goes out to him and Frankie

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If it wasn't for Greg, that show would be dead...he's hilarious🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find the sims so fake and the image or look they’re going for us so washed out. Plus chloe us 40 and frankie is 26/27. They do t have much time in the lime light with all that surgery. Probably why they hate on chloe brocket so much. She’s 20 so she’s got time to mess around

sorry but no serious company is taking the sims sisters seriously

Reactions: 8
The Sims seems to have a publicist who is attempting to make the 3 a thing - they are contrived, calculating, conniving, uninteresting, self absorbed people - STIFF soo soo STIFF in movement worst dressed people ever.

The DM has limited comments on articles featuring them which claim to be exclusive - there is nothing exclusive about anyone of them. But there seems to be a very concerted effort to put these three together and push it ..... likeable as thrush.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven’t watched it yet but saw him on This Morning yesterday talking about it, I just wanted to hug him, poor lad. Will be watching later x

Reactions: 5
I'm rewatching old Towie when diags and fran got together. She was so out of his league, it makes me so mad the way he treated her when they were in london in the 10 year anniversary special. Hes such a horrible person!

Reactions: 37
I'm rewatching old Towie when diags and fran got together. She was so out of his league, it makes me so mad the way he treated her when they were in london in the 10 year anniversary special. Hes such a horrible person!
exactly! I hate when you give an ugly man a chance and he starts to treat you like you're regular like no witch.. I swear the rudest, cockiest men are always so ugly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The Joey documentary 😢😢😢
Poor boy, I’ve always felt a little bit protective of Joey. He seems such a genuine lovely bloke.
I hope he get his happily ever after ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Watching Joey..emotional..then guess who pops up..HER..ffs

Showing Joey's mum in old family videos..I can't😥

Reactions: 3
" HER"..meaning CS🙄

Omg god what has Frankie done to her face...why!

Reactions: 6
It was amazing, a really good watch. All credit to him for laying himself bare like that and I’m so glad the therapy sessions have had a positive impact for him. It’s so understandable that losing his mum in such awful circumstances and at such a pivotal age resulted in him burying everything so deep and putting up lots of emotional barriers. Actually so pleased for him that he made that documentary. My eyeballs were leaking a lot. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The Joey documentary 😢😢😢
Poor boy, I’ve always felt a little bit protective of Joey. He seems such a genuine lovely bloke.
aww I haven’t watched it yet. Probably will over the weekend. I like Joey, probably the only one out of the whole family that I do like even if he does pretend to be thick

Reactions: 3
Frankie Sims is 27?? And she acts like that?? How embarrassing, I'm 28 in a couple of weeks and I would never dream of behaving the way she does. Especially going out pretty much every day of the week getting off her face and vomiting in peoples cars.. Grow up & get some class girl!! that's the behaviour of an 18 year old not someone pushing 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like their all stuck in this weird teenage phase but are far too old for the way the behave. I mean maturity, not going out drinking.

Definitely agree about a publicist pushing the 3 sisters angle. But they don’t really do anything, or have anything interesting about them.

Reactions: 7
Frankie Sims is 27?? And she acts like that?? How embarrassing, I'm 28 in a couple of weeks and I would never dream of behaving the way she does. Especially going out pretty much every day of the week getting off her face and vomiting in peoples cars.. Grow up & get some class girl!! that's the behaviour of an 18 year old not someone pushing 30.
Same I'm 28 and couldn't think of anything worse than going out every night and behaving like she does it's embarrassing and I dunno whether the pandemic has made me feel like this I don't understand why really especially since she's been to uni so should of got it out of her system then 😂 but what do you expect when her almost 40 year old mum of 1 sister acts like a teenager too 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Joey documentary 😢😢😢
Me too, I’ve always had a soft spot for Joey, so sad what he’s had to deal with. His Mum was so beautiful, such a sad story.
He deserves to be happy, god love him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.