Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ebsx

Telling me she didn't read the DM comments? No fucking morals to post this knowing some girl is devastated.
Just waiting for the Sims sisters to come out with a story about how Frankie actually went to nursery with that lad and therefore he was hers first. It was meant to be. Shame on the girlfriend for not knowing Frankie has first dibs on everyone - or second dibs when it comes to Chloe’s lads. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Emmadale

VIP Member
Recap....

Clelia didn’t get any more interesting.

Neither did Saffron!

Poor Bobby got drunk and said something (likely to be true) to Frankie. Bobby apologised to Frankie, should have been end of but Frankie cried to Chloe who then made a crying Bobby beg for forgiveness from the Sim mafia #bully

Opinions changed on Amy who turned her back on Bobby too (and we still all believe Harry is lying!)

Diags continued to bore the life out of everyone with his pointless challenges....and the show is so dull now that this took up the final episode.

Chloe M still wears strange headwear.

Chlourteney are still one unit shuffling around to follow the drama.

Demi’s fake relationship predictably ended.

Lockie came back but was as dull as dishwater so will hopefully go again.

Pervy Pete continued licking his lips...until he had to face Chloe S and then it got all serious again about the relationship that never was 😴

The show ended...and then things got more interesting....

Frankie dated another reality has been called Jack 3 years ago....he’s dated others and had a baby since but after what appears to be a coked up night has got it on with Frankie again. So the Sim(ple) sisters are doing what they can to portray it as a fairytale relationship not mentioning he was calling Brockett days ago. Looking forward to seeing how this one inevitably ends!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Emmarowleyhun

Spotted: Demi's ex with the guy that played the gardener in Desperate Housewives/John Tucker Must Die...random isn't even the word 😂
I met him once. Asked for a photo and he said yes. Gave my aunt my phone to take the pic and she accidently took a selfie of herself instead. Never forgave her for that. Can confirm he is a solid 10/10.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lilly long

VIP Member
Elliot is not the nice guy he seems .. he was renewing his vows to his first wife .. everything arranged and he appeared on Towie for Carol and big Marks renewing of vows .. suddenly he lost a lot of weight and he upped and left his wife and kids in Spain to appear on Towie permanently .. fast forward 5 years his first wife moved home to Dublin settled into a home got their autistic son into a good school but that wasn’t good enough for Elliot :. He was married to Sadie now and didn’t want to have to come to Dublin to visit his kids so he gave his ex an ultimatum.. move to Spain where his kids were born or uk so he could come back and forth .. because his kids were born in Spain and with Spanish laws his ex had no choice but to let her kids go and live with him .. he enrolled them in school put photos up of them in their uniforms the doting Dad so the ex had to give in sell her home in Dublin and move to St Albams to her Dads pub so she could have her kids all because Elliot couldn’t be arsed getting a flight to Dublin to see his children.. he’s a control freak and God help Sadie if they ever split ..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

AllyF

I'm rewatching old Towie when diags and fran got together. She was so out of his league, it makes me so mad the way he treated her when they were in london in the 10 year anniversary special. Hes such a horrible person!

Reactions: 37

soph1992

he may well have a great mind for business but I still think he’s arrogant and mouthy 😂 when he first came in half the cast were telling Georgia he shouldn’t be speaking to her the way he does and calling her a C*** etc. Just shows the kind of person he is x
So i have some dishy goss on Tommy and Georgia - I actually sat next to them on a flight back from Dubai about 6 years... G was absolutely lovely, I had a panic attack and she really looked after me and even started to fan me...bless her! Anyhow.... Tommy was on the other side of her and was absolutely vile. when lunch came around, tommy decided to put his seat all the way back (i honestly hate f**kers who do this) so the poor lady behind was squashed. She very politely asked if he could put it back up just for 5 minutes whilst she ate and he lost his shit, honestly screamed, complained to the flight attendants - the whole works....had a total fit. G was absolutely mortified and just kept quiet but tried to calm him down/shut him up.

Lydia and Arg who were together at the time were also on the flight had free business class seats and were smug as anything whilst G & T were slumming it at the back with all of us.

this may have been a "you needed to be there to believe it" but honestly the most dramatic encounter i've had a plane with a panic attack and tommy throwing his toys out

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Jennytea

VIP Member
Bit of goss about Dan which I completely forgot to mention.. My friends sister shagged him on a night out so many years ago. This was when he was on and off with Kate Wright still.. she said he was really nice and really like cwtchy and full on 😂 like affectionate . He told her he was completely single and interested in seeing her again and kept talking about places they could go on dates or things they could do . Then he never txted her ever again or rang her 🤣 he must be a proper player and make women think he’s this boyfriend type . She didn’t apparently really watch towie at the time or know of him but she said within weeks he was in that Xmas episode of towie where he declares his love for Kate and holds the sign up in the window 🙄😆

• Wow
  • Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Tommy and Georgia’s show?

Tommy talking about surgery mentioning her nose job-
Georgia - “if they didn’t know I had one they’ll know now”
Tommy- “I think they can tell. Let’s have it right”
I saw a clip where she said the baby had her lips 🙄😂 girl you don’t even have your own lips

• Haha

ebsx

And Jack Fincham was dating Chloe Brockett all through lockdown last year right up to about 3 days before the night out with Frankie and the witches of Esswix. Chloe even got suspended from Towie for staying at Jack's. Then he jumps to Frankie... ewww.
Rumour has it The Notebook was actually based on Frankie & Jack ❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch Tommy and Georgia’s show?

Tommy talking about surgery mentioning her nose job-
Georgia - “if they didn’t know I had one they’ll know now”
Tommy- “I think they can tell. Let’s have it right”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Coco544

VIP Member
Anyone else find it actually sad Chloe Sims is going on about Ibiza an being back there soon.. grow up ffs 🤣 imagine being 40 and excited to go to Ibiza with all people in their 20’s, take your kid on some family holidays ffs
I’m in my 40s (41) and still enjoy nightlife. Just because you’re not mega young doesn’t mean you don’t enjoy having a good time! I mean, should I be using a walking stick and sticking to cups of tea just because I’m in my 40s?? Chloes still a prick though

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jennytea

VIP Member
I don’t know how women can date men who don’t acknowledge their children or spend any time with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32