The Only Way Is Essex cast #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she regrets this now he’s married someone else and had another child. I thought they could have been good together
Im not a fan of Chloe Sims. But ending things with Elliott was one of the better decisions she has made. He was supposedly very controlling and also demanding about how often they had sex. I don’t think he was this “gentleman” that he tried to portray himself as.

Reactions: 12
Im not a fan of Chloe Sims. But ending things with Elliott was one of the better decisions she has made. He was supposedly very controlling and also demanding about how often they had sex. I don’t think he was this “gentleman” that he tried to portray himself as.
I remember how controlling he was. She had a lucky escape IMO.

Reactions: 9
Must be a Wright thing do you remember how awful Mark was to Lauren when the show first started. I’m not an LG fan but he was horrific, annoys me because now he’s portrayed as mr nice guy on tv

Reactions: 11
Must be a Wright thing do you remember how awful Mark was to Lauren when the show first started. I’m not an LG fan but he was horrific, annoys me because now he’s portrayed as mr nice guy on tv
All the Wright men seem to have been brought up as neanderthals up on a pedestal who believe their little women should lick their boots and tend their every whim!

Reactions: 10
Watched some of Georgia and Tommy this morning (I had to) .. I didn’t mind it as much as I thought I would and the baby is soooo cute made me broody 😍 ... but the whole thing and scenes of Tommy picking up his new Range Rover and bragging about all the cars he’s had and how he always
No defo not judging her but I'd personally find it a bit awks with dan, pete and gatsby all still current cast members. And you can guarantee she'll be judging Chloe B for shagging Lockie.

Think he just invited her to a party didn't he? Then swiftly moved onto that Maria whatever her name is
If I remember correctly she went out to dinner with him and it was established that they were nothing more then friends but Mick was definitely intrested in her it's all so long ago so I could be wrong here

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.