The Only Way Is Essex cast #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap....

Clelia didn’t get any more interesting.

Neither did Saffron!

Poor Bobby got drunk and said something (likely to be true) to Frankie. Bobby apologised to Frankie, should have been end of but Frankie cried to Chloe who then made a crying Bobby beg for forgiveness from the Sim mafia #bully

Opinions changed on Amy who turned her back on Bobby too (and we still all believe Harry is lying!)

Diags continued to bore the life out of everyone with his pointless challenges....and the show is so dull now that this took up the final episode.

Chloe M still wears strange headwear.

Chlourteney are still one unit shuffling around to follow the drama.

Demi’s fake relationship predictably ended.

Lockie came back but was as dull as dishwater so will hopefully go again.

Pervy Pete continued licking his lips...until he had to face Chloe S and then it got all serious again about the relationship that never was 😴

The show ended...and then things got more interesting....

Frankie dated another reality has been called Jack 3 years ago....he’s dated others and had a baby since but after what appears to be a coked up night has got it on with Frankie again. So the Sim(ple) sisters are doing what they can to portray it as a fairytale relationship not mentioning he was calling Brockett days ago. Looking forward to seeing how this one inevitably ends!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Recap....

Clelia didn’t get any more interesting.

Neither did Saffron!

Poor Bobby got drunk and said something (likely to be true) to Frankie. Bobby apologised to Frankie, should have been end of but Frankie cried to Chloe who then made a crying Bobby beg for forgiveness from the Sim mafia #bully

Opinions changed on Amy who turned her back on Bobby too (and we still all believe Harry is lying!)

Diags continued to bore the life out of everyone with his pointless challenges....and the show is so dull now that this took up the final episode.

Chloe M still wears strange headwear.

Chlourteney are still one unit shuffling around to follow the drama.

Demi’s fake relationship predictably ended.

Lockie came back but was as dull as dishwater so will hopefully go again.

Pervy Pete continued licking his lips...until he had to face Chloe S and then it got all serious again about the relationship that never was 😴

The show ended...and then things got more interesting....

Frankie dated another reality has been called Jack 3 years ago....he’s dated others and had a baby since but after what appears to be a coked up night has got it on with Frankie again. So the Sim(ple) sisters are doing what they can to portray it as a fairytale relationship not mentioning he was calling Brockett days ago. Looking forward to seeing how this one inevitably ends!
very well put 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Clelia and Fran Parmen have just started following Chloe Brockett ... after all Clelia said about her when Nicole wanted to be civil with her last year... they no longer follow Ella so maybe they’ve just jumped ships...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Clelia and Fran Parmen have just started following Chloe Brockett ... after all Clelia said about her when Nicole wanted to be civil with her last year... they no longer follow Ella so maybe they’ve just jumped ships...
I love that you noticed this !! Def gonna be drama. The Sims won’t like Clelia being ok with Brockett

Reactions: 7
I love that you noticed this !! Def gonna be drama. The Sims won’t like Clelia being ok with Brockett
In Tommy Coles stories last night he had his arms around Celia.. maybe she likes him and needs Chloe B for back up... she’ll be following Amber mext🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
still not over Chloe brockett calling her cleliwho lmao she's too old to be falling in and out with girls way younger than her ew man she's such a beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just following on from question in the last thread about Billie's husband Greg Shepherd, he was revealed to be the boss of a dodgy ticket tout business but got off scot free.

I do like him on the mummy diaries but it does seem a lot of these guys are doing something dodgy on the side... though I suppose this isn't as bad as Fearne or Dani Dyer's blokes 😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Just following on from question in the last thread about Billie's husband Greg Shepherd, he was revealed to be the boss of a dodgy ticket tout business but got off scot free.

I do like him on the mummy diaries but it does seem a lot of these guys are doing something dodgy on the side... though I suppose this isn't as bad as Fearne or Dani Dyer's blokes 😬
ooh thanks for sharing! Seems Greg is a naughty boy! He’s very likeable though isn’t it 😂

Reactions: 9
Is Demi getting it together with Bethan from Geordie Shore now?! Probably all for attention!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There's just something about Demi I find so odd 🤣 I'm sure someone said an old thread she's a predator or something 😂 like that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is Demi getting it together with Bethan from Geordie Shore now?! Probably all for attention!
what I thought Bethan was with that guy Beau? God either I'm getting old or I just can't keep up anymore haha.

I'm re-watching all the old series on Britbox and I'm at the one where Mike Hassini and Lewis Bloor argue over Nicole. Lewis Bloor is awful, he has no class what so ever and the way he talked about women was disgusting.. what a control freak :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
what I thought Bethan was with that guy Beau? God either I'm getting old or I just can't keep up anymore haha.

I'm re-watching all the old series on Britbox and I'm at the one where Mike Hassini and Lewis Bloor argue over Nicole. Lewis Bloor is awful, he has no class what so ever and the way he talked about women was disgusting.. what a control freak :sick:
When he said he was going to do something to Mike when he saw him but just drove off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

they must have split up! Not seen Geordie Shore in a while tbh, not even sure it’s been on the last year!

Reactions: 1
She claims to have got the fillers out .. I don’t think it’s as tight looking but you can’t just remove them from your cheeks there would be excess skin

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.