The Only Way Is Essex cast #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone was right about Demi and Bethan 😆😆
Christ she moves quick doesn’t she 😰 she seems to have a pattern with relationships, she strikes me as a love bomber (will come on really strong, really quick) no doubt these two will be insta official before the week is out 😬

Reactions: 17
Christ she moves quick doesn’t she 😰 she seems to have a pattern with relationships, she strikes me as a love bomber (will come on really strong, really quick) no doubt these two will be insta official before the week is out 😬
I mean from watching this video on instagram looks like Demi's not so heartbroken and Bethan is loving it

Attachments

I’m sorry but Demi is just SO fake :sick: Last time I was heartbroken I couldn’t contemplate even looking at someone else never mind fully moving on for at least six months. Didn’t she lose “the love of her life” only a few weeks ago???

Reactions: 20
Demi is so desperate, she‘ll date any z list reality type who wants to ‘experiment‘ with their sexuality.

Also that night out looked so dead. Four of them sitting in an empty club glued to their phones desperately pretending they’re having a good time.

Reactions: 18
I was never convinced fran actually was interested in Demi, just thought it would get her more publicity if she was to be seen in a relationship with another girl from the public eye, whereas I think Demi did fall for her. If Demi does get with Bethan it will be the exact same thing, just a publicity stunt, she can’t be that stupid surely

Reactions: 2
Demi literally is an attention bleep tries it on with anyone and will go with anyone with a bigger following than her.. it’s embarrassing.. her ex said similar that she didn’t wanna know her soon as she didn’t wanna have everything in the public eye or didn’t wanna appear on towie. She’s just desperate for fame

I was never convinced fran actually was interested in Demi, just thought it would get her more publicity if she was to be seen in a relationship with another girl from the public eye, whereas I think Demi did fall for her. If Demi does get with Bethan it will be the exact same thing, just a publicity stunt, she can’t be that stupid surely
I have to be fair though, her ex and Bethan both have much bigger followings than her so why would they use her? Demi always seems to be the common denominator. She’s done the same with others too

Reactions: 7
Demi literally is an attention bleep tries it on with anyone and will go with anyone with a bigger following than her.. it’s embarrassing.. her ex said similar that she didn’t wanna know her soon as she didn’t wanna have everything in the public eye or didn’t wanna appear on towie. She’s just desperate for fame

I have to be fair though, her ex and Bethan both have much bigger followings than her so why would they use her? Demi always seems to be the common denominator. She’s done the same with others too
Fran says she doesn’t want everything in the public eye whilst doing a YouTube video about it.. she could of just stayed quiet.
also, Fran is all over tiktok making is rather public she’s with her ex.
Demi is definitely the common denominator though.. none of her relationships last more than a month. The girl bed hops!!

Reactions: 1
They were kissing on the night out for Bethan’s clothing launch the other night. It’s strange why people feel they have to put those things on SM for all and sundry to see! Definitely attention seeking!

Reactions: 5
I can already hear her dumb voice saying “Bethhhan” in slow motion 😣

• Haha
They were kissing on the night out for Bethan’s clothing launch the other night. It’s strange why people feel they have to put those things on SM for all and sundry to see! Definitely attention seeking!
I think they feel like their lives aren’t even real without Instagram at this stage!

And now Frankie and Jack in bed this morning... he was giving Chloe Brockett missed calls last week... does that not say everything about him...and Frankie was only with the fella Tommy 2 weeks ago... the Simple Sims are all the same ... tragic..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone noticed Frankie Demi and Chloe are drinking A LOT lately . Demi and Frankie seem to be out every night and always look off their boxes.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed Frankie Demi and Chloe are drinking A LOT lately . Demi and Frankie seem to be out every night and always look off their boxes.
They’re all doing my head in at the moment, more than usual

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.