The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be a joke, he was a misogynistic twit.

I'm guessing because they are part of the cast and the producers told them to have an opinion...😂
Was he? I didn't see that - I thought he was nice. I don't follow him on insta. Has anything been found out about the fire in his restaurant?

Not me thinking we were speaking about Joey Essex 🤦‍♀️ been scrolling through his Instagram for the past 5 minutes before reading the rest of these comments
Did the exact same going back and forth between here and insta thinking what am I missing then it suddenly clicked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read earlier about that Jack Chloe B was dating being with someone else now.. it also said Chloe is getting back with Harry 🤔 Anyone think it’s true? They were on someone’s stories the other day I’m sure all out for dinner together , I know they are ‘friends’ but just got that vibe.. what’s everyone think? 😂

I read earlier about that Jack Chloe B was dating being with someone else now.. it also said Chloe is getting back with Harry 🤔 Anyone think it’s true? They were on someone’s stories the other day I’m sure all out for dinner together , I know they are ‘friends’ but just got that vibe.. what’s everyone think? 😂
Chloe B certainly seems the type that decides what she wants and then goes and gets it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wondering how Chloe Lewis has managed to get her Dad to visit her in Dubai when travel is only meant to be essential 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.