The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Elliot - she let a good one go away..
This must be a joke, he was a misogynistic twit.

I feel the same about Chlourteney (see what I did there 🤣) they just flit between groups stirring up drama.
As much as I’m not keen on Ella, what did her situation have to do with Chloe M?
A couple of episodes ago they were in the midst of Clelia & Amber drama. It seems like this is their only purpose.
I'm guessing because they are part of the cast and the producers told them to have an opinion...😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Genuine question here (please don't come for me, I'm white and I'm trying to make sure I understand these things correctly so I know what's what) is wearing a durag verging on appropriation? I'm choosing to ignore the needing a poo in a car park pose. Thank you you wonderful people 💖

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I doubt anyone on TOWIE cares about cultural appropriation tbh, I think the whole concept would fly over their heads completely

Reactions: 11
Genuine question here (please don't come for me, I'm white and I'm trying to make sure I understand these things correctly so I know what's what) is wearing a durag verging on appropriation? I'm choosing to ignore the needing a poo in a car park pose. Thank you you wonderful people 💖
Why are all these 'Influencers' taking photos in a car park?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt anyone on TOWIE cares about cultural appropriation tbh, I think the whole concept would fly over their heads completely
True, but this photo was posted by BooHoo and you'd think they'd care how their customer base views this

Reactions: 5
I don't know if its been mentioned (sorry if it has) but I've just come across Joeys Instagram and I am genuinely quite concerned about him. He looks really, really thin.. Borderline anorexic maybe? I am not trying to be horrible at all because eating disorders are serious and especially recently with the passing of Nicki Grahame. I just hope (IF) he's going through a bad time someone reaches out and helps him before its too late.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if its been mentioned (sorry if it has) but I've just come across Joeys Instagram and I am genuinely quite concerned about him. He looks really, really thin.. Borderline anorexic maybe? I am not trying to be horrible at all because eating disorders are serious and especially recently with the passing of Nicki Grahame. I just hope (IF) he's going through a bad time someone reaches out and helps him before its too late.
I’ve just looked and am very shocked. I don’t think there’s anything borderline about it. He looks very unwell.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just looked and am very shocked. I don’t think there’s anything borderline about it. He looks very unwell.
I did think so, I just didn't want to say it incase I was wrong. But yeah, I do think he needs help. He's naturally slim so this weight loss is unhealthy. I'm not being mean about him because I actually like Joey just a genuine concern

Good lord, her 'fashion sense' goes from bad to worse 🙄🙈😄

• Haha
Has anyone seen that Mario is releasing a trainer brand . It literally looks like a rip off of mallet 😂😭 I’m sure even the designs and font on the name is the same ffs
Mario's look like a cheap plastic budget version. Can't see them taking off as well as Mallets have.

Mario seems to be a cheap knock off of most things, including his beauty range for Poundland 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
True, but this photo was posted by BooHoo and you'd think they'd care how their customer base views this
Is it more of a bandana though? I wouldn't see it really niche or limited to a specific culture having that sort of head scarf 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.