The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it’s boring isn’t it? Remember the good old days when Sam, fern, Lucy etc would get pissed! I don’t even think the drinks they had at the party In last nights were alcoholic

Reactions: 13
Just watched last nights! FFS Chloe B only spoke Harry (albeit she did have a flirty little twinkle in her eye!) They’re all acting like she jumped him! Don’t get why all the older ones are getting involved.

As for Saffron, do one you big two faced bully!

‘All the good people will come to my party’ No Chloe, it’s all the people desperate to stay in the show so they think they have to side with you!

Why do they all bring their nans into it?!

If Georgia isn’t pregnant, there’s something weird going on with her dress sense!

Tiny Tom is funny ‘would you like to be in my bed bubble?’

Those flowers were well deserved by Amber but has she moved in without a key, weird order of events!

So was Harry not allowed to either party?

Have all their grey/white homes been styled by Mrs Hinch?

Glad Clelia is back to not speaking and just being an extra!

Christmas special with a baby Mallet??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again. I know I sound like a broke record but...

Chloe Sims face, I’m sorry. What the heck?

Chloe Brockett’s back must be killing after carrying the entire series
I like Chloe B. She’s only, what, 20? She’s still young, and learning and will still be maturing and growing up into a woman. I think she tries hard to defend herself and sometimes her anger gets the better of her.
Chloe Sims is 40 and is still behaving like this ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The repeat of "positive" numerous times between Georgia and Tommy last night. Tommy then told her Christmas has moved to May.
Many people wait until they are 3 months before announcing a pregnancy, May is 6 months away. So will their Christmas be the birth of baby Mallet?!

I could so be clutching at straws 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Saffron making a last ditch desperate attempt to stay relevant / on the show by starting on Chloe, so seethrough 💤

Reactions: 14
Yeah poor Chloe, I know she can hold her own but saffron is rough, I wouldn’t want to have an argument with her.

I think Chloe and Harry would be great together, he obviously fancies her

Reactions: 11
The repeat of "positive" numerous times between Georgia and Tommy last night. Tommy then told her Christmas has moved to May.
Many people wait until they are 3 months before announcing a pregnancy, May is 6 months away. So will their Christmas be the birth of baby Mallet?!

I could so be clutching at straws 😂😂
I agree. I definitely reckon they are saving the announcement for the towie Xmas special

Reactions: 12
I was today years old when I found out Tommy Mallet isnt actually his real name and his name is Tommy Fordham?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I was today years old when I found out Tommy Mallet isnt actually his real name and his name is Tommy Fordham?
Literally just found this out this week

I agree. I definitely reckon they are saving the announcement for the towie Xmas special
Do not know why because they sure have made it evident the whole way though this series. At least try and keep it under wraps for some sort of surprise. It will be more of a surprise now if she's not :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I haven’t caught up on last nights episode and not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but I saw a clip of Georgia and Tommy and they said the word positive twice I think she said.. well I’m very positive at the minute and then he said about xmas being moved to May? I think they’re expecting in May and putting little hints on the show but will do x christmassy announcement (I’m guessing the dog will be part of the announcement lol)

Reactions: 5
I hated Chloe B when she first started on the show but I've really warmed to her.
I really don't think she did anything wrong speaking to Harry. Sick of Franky " I love him but can't be with him and I'm so heartbroken " sob sob.
Nobody cared that Chloe was upset when Harry moved on to Franky.
Saffron is a snake, wipe the smirk off your face! Who the hell does she think she is?? Don't know how Chloe B mum didn't chin her.
I really think they are all bullying Chloe B, why are they so bothered about a young girl???
#be kind ? Yeah right you nasty witches

Reactions: 23
I hated Chloe B when she first started on the show but I've really warmed to her.
I really don't think she did anything wrong speaking to Harry. Sick of Franky " I love him but can't be with him and I'm so heartbroken " sob sob.
Saffron is a snake, wipe the smirk off your face! Who the hell does she think she is?? Don't know how Chloe B mum didn't chin her.
I really think they are all bullying Chloe B, why are they so bothered about a young girl???
I feel the exact same, I have a soft spot for Chloe B. Some of the other girls are so horrible to her for no reason.

Reactions: 16
I feel like Georgia is playing up these pregnancy rumours by wearing oversized clothes. I hope I'm wrong but I dunno with yaz faking her prengnacy for a storyline, i think they all are capable of it.

Saf is just a btec GC. She is always trying to speak down to chloe because she is young. Chloe was with Harry first and why does nobody call out sims for snaking meghan with Pete, Amber with Dan and Lauren with Mario.
Sims has a history of doing this to girls she is cool with.

Reactions: 21
I feel the exact same, I have a soft spot for Chloe B. Some of the other girls are so horrible to her for no reason.
Especially Saffron! For a grown ass lady she sure can pick her battles. also pretending to be her friend then saying to take the smirk off her face :unsure:

Reactions: 13
I thought we would have a baby announcement but no they’ll announce it in OK or Hello then they’ll get more money for it.

Reactions: 3
I could have written this, feel exactly the same. Couldn’t stand her at the start!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.