The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least on here people don’t have to read anything, it’s a gossip site and if you have a google alert set up then you would expect to get some negative stuff? Not every new article, comment or story is going to be good, they are horrible to people and about them on a tv show where it’s going to be seen by the person! If I had bad mental health and was in the public eye I certainly wouldn’t have a google alert on myself I think I’d go mad. It’s not like these messages are sent directly to the person for them to see

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah 😂 she was shagging Dan osbourne at the time ... remember there was a rumour they had made a sex tape on holiday .. the same holiday she first shagged him 🤣
They definitely fucked and Dan tried to play this nice respectable guy. All the while he had another woman pregnant. Sounds like tit hasn't changed 😂

Reactions: 6
Shes so out of place on that show. Did she ever make up with Shelby?
I actually feel Clelia comes across quite unstable when she is talking / arguing. She doesn’t seem rational and it’s like she’s at breaking point...

Reactions: 21
I actually feel Clelia comes across quite unstable when she is talking / arguing. She doesn’t seem rational and it’s like she’s at breaking point...
Felt sorry for her when her an Shelby fell out cause she claimed she had been left out and ignored when Shelby got with Sam.. but now knowing her better from this series and how bitchy she can be I look back and think she was full of tit and just simply jealous they were together 👍

Reactions: 16
Felt sorry for her when her an Shelby fell out cause she claimed she had been left out and ignored when Shelby got with Sam.. but now knowing her better from this series and how bitchy she can be I look back and think she was full of tit and just simply jealous they were together 👍
Or she fancied Sam. Jealous that her prettier friend got the millionaire man. Lol so shallow. Regardless, Clelia is an adult who can make her own decisions and comes across as needing attention. Sorry hun, people settle down and move on with their lives, it's not all about little Miss sounds like an STI. She's on such a high horse for someone who is irrelevant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clelia is awful isn’t she. She’s so whiny and uppity. Cracks me up how Brockett calls her Cleliwho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whilst I'm here, I thought I'd let you all know my own personal opinions on some of the TOWIE lot, here goes:

Tommy and Georgia - appreciate they've been together for six years but technically anyone can be with someone that long and obviously longer, think they're better than everyone else because they are a team, Georgia is pretty two faced, not sure whether she knows she's doing it but if she was my friend, I wouldn't be able to trust her. Tommy used to be okay but now the fact he thinks he is so funny annoys me.

The Sims sister - if I had to choose a favourite, it would have to be Frankie. Boring as she is, she seems the most normal, less judgemental one. Demi thinks shes knows everything but kinda like her style. And Chloe, I could write her own post but I won't bore you too much. Cant stand her, embarrassing, rude, up herself (i am being kinda nice here lol) but the list is endless. As a three, think they think they are the don and are bullies.

Pete - used to think he was hot but after his stint on bear grylls, he is such a cringe and not attractive whatsoever lmao. Thinks hes a pirate, like how old are you mate? Hate the way he gives relationship advice when he's an asshole to women. The way he treated Megan, it was really horrible to see people dislike her because of what he did.

Locke and yaz - Locke makes me laugh, especially when him and Yaz broke up and he came in drunk on a Christmas episode and was like 'alright girl how u bin' and yaz started crying 😂😂😂 yaz always plays the victim and girls like that are so untrustworthy. Such a liability.

Dan and Amber - never really liked Amber but now I feel for her and actually think she's one of the best girls on there. Do think its weird she went so far to get Dan to be her boyfriend, like girl you are worth way more than that. Dan, not boyfriend material at all for me, he doesn't have a backbone.

Chloe B - love her. Love to be her friend planning sly revenges on people we didnt like lol 😉 i love her wit, her sass and how she always stands her ground and uses her own wit to own her arguments.

Clelia - boring as duck, no one cares sorry hun

Scarlett - people are right when they say shes a GC wannabe 😂😂😂 two-faced, dreary, never excited for her friends

Chloe M and Courtney - Chloe M is really sweet and naturally beautiful and Courtney reminds me of a naughty child who doesnt know when she does something wrong

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.