The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only saw Georgia drink coke and also it could nosecco my friend did this and no one knew! X

Reactions: 1
Just catching up on last nights episode, Demi’s lips need their own thread! Never seen anything like it, she looks like a blow up doll, bloody awful. This series has been so dull, they need to get rid of the Sims sisters, can’t stand them. Is there any point in Clelia?! I think they need to get some old names back next series as it’s so bad.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Georgia is pregnant, she does look like she might be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Having palpations at Sam Mucklow building nursery furniture when baby is overdue
I always thought I was last minute 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was watching old clips of TOWIE on yt and omg tommy use to be so stunning back in the day, now I wouldn’t go anywhere near him 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
This has just prompted me to google, omg he was fit wasn’t he! He looks so different now and Georgia too
yeah agreed now she’s just shiny 24/7, they seem so bored of each other, it’s like they’re just staying together for the sake of it and to stay a bit relevant and don’t get me started on his voice 🥴🥴🥴 imagine having to stick that laugh for the rest of your life

Reactions: 12
Lol... I like Tommy! U can’t knock his loyalty and the way he sticks to his guns.

they’ve always seemed to meddle though in everyone else’s relationships... dishing out advice like they’re nearing their ruby wedding anniversary. I’ve got bras older than their relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She could be trying to fuel the rumour too by wearing really baggy clothes etc. If (theory pending) she is due in May then she shouldn't even be showing much by now, she's naturally very slim and it would be her first baby. Although I obviously know all women aren't the same. X

Reactions: 5
“Wipe the smirk off your face” if anyone spoke to me like that in front of my mum, both me and my mum would tell them to f*** off. I’m surprised Chloe’s Mum didn’t have more to say.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
“Wipe the smirk off your face” if anyone spoke to me like that in front of my mum, both me and my mum would tell them to f*** off. I’m surprised Chloe’s Mum didn’t have more to say.
I thought the same!!! My mom would of literally kicked off! 🤣😅
Cheeky bastard speaking to her like that in front of her mom

Reactions: 17
Georgia definitely looks pregnant.

The Sims sisters need to sort their faces out, they are a joke - Chloe looks like a monster.

If Saffron spoke to my daughter like that I would punch her. All Chloe did was SPESK to Harry. SHE SPOKE TO HIM. FFS they need to get a grip.

Mean, bitchy bullies.

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen Demis story? Think her or someone else has been reading this thread 🥴
How is she going on preaching “Be kind, don’t tear others down, be mindful of people’s mental health” when she’s on a show where her and her two other witch sisters tear down anyone on the show who doesn’t lick their arse? What if Amber had bad mental health and couldn’t handle their constant bullying and committed suicide over it? It’s always the people preaching kindness who are the worst bleeping bullies, it’s insane.

Reactions: 26
Anyone seen Demis story? Think her or someone else has been reading this thread 🥴
I see she mentioned a google alert so she must have seen this thread. I love how she’s making out it’s lip liner rather than fillers, oh duck off Demi just be honest. Also why is she talking like she’s in the ghetto 🤣

How is she going on preaching “Be kind, don’t tear others down, be mindful of people’s mental health” when she’s on a show where her and her two other witch sisters tear down anyone on the show who doesn’t lick their arse? What if Amber had bad mental health and couldn’t handle their constant bullying and committed suicide over it? It’s always the people preaching kindness who are the worst bleeping bullies, it’s insane.
Exactly, the way her and Chloe carry on is shocking, they’re a pair of bullies!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.