The Only Way Is Essex cast #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen The TOWIE YEARS it's a recap of each year on towie and it's a shock seeing old faces compared to today. Can't believe harry was only 16 when the show started. It's nice to see some of the old cast to like Mario and Lucy. Ricky and Jess too. I miss jon clarke I was mad about him.
Ooooh thanks. Only just seen this. My plan for this evening 😀

Did anyone like Tom Pearce? I think he’s very good looking and thought him and Lucy suited but clear she was just using him to make Mario jealous.

Reactions: 18
Ooooh thanks. Only just seen this. My plan for this evening 😀

Did anyone like Tom Pearce? I think he’s very good looking and thought him and Lucy suited but clear she was just using him to make Mario jealous.
Tom was lovely looking

Reactions: 11
I was a Tom fan! He was so fit. He had a good job in the City which he’s now gone back too. I like that about him, he had his fun and now gone back to his job. Not dragging it out and influencer peddling any old shite for cash like some/most of the others

Reactions: 32
I was a Tom fan! He was so fit. He had a good job in the City which he’s now gone back too. I like that about him, he had his fun and now gone back to his job. Not dragging it out and influencer peddling any old shite for cash like some/most of the others
Yes didn’t he say he had a first class honours degree in economics 😂😂 shocked me

Reactions: 14
I 100% think something happened between Pete and Chloe.. It’s odd things they have said that have made me think it 🤔 Not like she hasn’t pretended to be just friends with other men before and it’s turned out she’s been shagging them 😴
i agree - one of them (i think it was Pete) said on Sunday's episode "we've been friends and whatever else for years"

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i agree - one of them (i think it was Pete) said on Sunday's episode "we've been friends and whatever else for years"
Yes I noticed that!! And her saying about the whole ‘clingy’ thing it would be a weird thing for him to say to her

Do you know what does make me laugh... when someone rings the doorbell and they act shocked that someone is there going “oh who’s that?” Like they don’t know who is scheduled to come round their house to film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why did chloe & pete fall out? It’s all about them making up etc but not actually said what happened?

Reactions: 3
Why did chloe & pete fall out? It’s all about them making up etc but not actually said what happened?
Notice how Chloe wouldn’t let him mention it either when he went to say.. Everyone’s acting so strange about it too, I keep thinking something romantic happened 😂

Notice how Chloe wouldn’t let him mention it either when he went to say.. Everyone’s acting so strange about it too, I keep thinking something romantic happened 😂
I feel like that too. It’s the only thing that explains the intensity of it as well.

Pete probably shagged someone who she didn’t confirm he was allowed too 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s her way or the high way 😂 she thinks she has the authority to control everyone’s actions and woah betide anyone that disobeys her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pete probably shagged someone who she didn’t confirm he was allowed too 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s her way or the high way 😂 she thinks she has the authority to control everyone’s actions and woah betide anyone that disobeys her!
Probs her Nan 😂😂 he’s a dirty dog

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seeing clip from next weeks ep ffs... The whole everyone starting on Chloe B in every episode now is a joke she is all anyone talks about! Then they all spew this be kind bullshit! She might have a mouth on her but let’s be fair it’s always when she’s defending herself 😱 She is literally a teenager! Also anyone catch Liv saying Chloe’s mum is ‘double her age’? She is only like early 40s 😂 she ain’t that far off Chloe Sims age.. No one slagged Lydia or Jess off when they were with their mums every episode in old Towie 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.