The Only Way Is Essex cast #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want him to crush me for a few hours, that's all. No strings attached.

There's a lot I don't like about his personality, but my god his body is yummy! His original face was good looking too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just want him to crush me for a few hours, that's all. No strings attached.

There's a lot I don't like about his personality, but my god his body is yummy! His original face was good looking too
Lockie? Hell yes. I have a weakness for those arrogant alpha manlets. But yes as I’ve said before the hair transplant and facial ‘tweaks’ are sending his stock south (not to mention him getting back with the bride of Chuckie) 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get what you’re saying but I have to say. I live in Essex and my friends and I would always book a hotel for a night out, even when we went out in Southend which was 20 minutes from my house. Obviously if we went out within our town we didn’t but still. It’s pretty common for people to do that You can also book premier inns for the same night so they could have booked it an hour before checking in.
That’s fair but it’s Dagenham, isn’t like there’s anything there 😂 if they were going out in London it’s only about an extra 25 mins down the M11 to Loughton from Dagenham, not worth booking there unless you wanna be super discreet 👀

Reactions: 1
Lockie? Hell yes. I have a weakness for those arrogant alpha manlets. But yes as I’ve said before the hair transplant and facial ‘tweaks’ are sending his stock south (not to mention him getting back with the bride of Chuckie) 🥺
Bride of Chucky! 🙊 Now I can't unsee it! 🙈😅

I went digging for her original face. I think both her and Danielle Armstrong were prettier before they met Lockie.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bride of Chucky! 🙊 Now I can't unsee it! 🙈😅

I went digging for her original face. I think both her and Danielle Armstrong were prettier before they met Lockie.
Oh wow. Danni is still a looker I think (and a friend of mine lived near her and always said what a nice girl she was which makes me like her more) but yaz for me is like some sort of alien, I don’t ‘get’ those kind of girls at all 🥺

Reactions: 6
Thoughts on Chloe Sims ?
Why must she feel Pete has to chase her for their ‘friendship’ ?!
When SHE told HIM to duck off?!
So unbelievably self absorbed

Reactions: 23
Thoughts on Chloe Sims ?
Why must she feel Pete has to chase her for their ‘friendship’ ?!
When SHE told HIM to duck off?!
So unbelievably self absorbed
My thoughts exactly. She's the one with the problem. She's the one who said she didn't want him in her life... Told him to duck off... So if she now wants a friendship and is upset he isn't speaking to her etc then well she needs to swallow her pride, apologise to him and sort it out.
And Georgia piping up aswell 🙄
I get the vibe Chloes in love with Pete tbh

Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly. She's the one with the problem. She's the one who said she didn't want him in her life... Told him to duck off... So if she now wants a friendship and is upset he isn't speaking to her etc then well she needs to swallow her pride, apologise to him and sort it out.
And Georgia piping up aswell 🙄
I get the vibe Chloes in love with Pete tbh
Definetly! The way shes talking is like its a break up

Reactions: 2
The crown getting gatsby through lockdown is such a vibe 😅

Also:
-Yaz isn't worried that lockie is in a ditch, she's worried he's with another girl
-Chloe sims must be so exhausting to have in your life, pandering to all of her emotions!
-Amy child's and lockie have chemistry
-I'm glad Yaz stuck up for chloe, even if her behaviour isn't good, pile ons are ugly
-If I was Frankie I would be sick of constantly talking about my bfs ex
... OK, think I'm done 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yep, back to Wednesday’s and Sunday’s like the good old days.

ITV must have nothing else to put on the schedule due to Covid lol
Ooh I did not know this! Thanks

They've shagged. 100%
Just started watching it and noticed Pete said “we’ve had an intense friendship and whatever else” then diags kind of suppressed a smile. Defo shagged!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've heard that Pete has a bit of a drinking problem. Like aaaalways drinking wherever he goes. I know he was trying to play to the cameras but even when he went on Master Chef he was swigging the booze he wanted to use in his recipes!

I feel bad commenting on girls appearances because we all know how much pressure there is but Yaz's face looks really swollen. I hope it's just filler so she can get it dissolved or let it go down but it really looks like her lips and face could just burst. I think when you see a lot of these women on screen you realise that having lots of filler and botox really doesn't look any better. I've always fancied doing a little bit and I'm definitely not against it at all but it's definitely something you need to be careful of going overboard on. IMO Clelia is so beautiful and the most 'natural' looking.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen The TOWIE YEARS it's a recap of each year on towie and it's a shock seeing old faces compared to today. Can't believe harry was only 16 when the show started. It's nice to see some of the old cast to like Mario and Lucy. Ricky and Jess too. I miss jon clarke I was mad about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen The TOWIE YEARS it's a recap of each year on towie and it's a shock seeing old faces compared to today. Can't believe harry was only 16 when the show started. It's nice to see some of the old cast to like Mario and Lucy. Ricky and Jess too. I miss jon clarke I was mad about him.
Omg the towie years *cancels plans for the day*

The orange face pre tasteful makeover Lucy is making me howl 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lucy back then to how she acts on insta now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.